Story Info

This is the first 5sos Fanfiction I ever wrote! And it is so special to me. I am currently updating my books to all have a matching format and it's time for Trusting Fate to get that treatment.

This is an Ashton Irwin fanfiction! And it does include him as a dad figure so please enjoy all of that softness. It's set in 2019, though not 100% accurate to the bands actual schedule that year.

———

This book does contain sexual content, chapters containing such will not be prefaced with a warning! Read at your own discretion.

That said, it also contains quite a few other mature and triggering subjects. Below you will find a list of triggers included in this story, beyond that it will be up to you to decide if the book is one you can read. As to not give away the entire chapters plot at the beginning I will preface chapters that need it with a trigger rating of low, medium, or high.

Ex: ⚠️TW//high⚠️

Possible Triggers

• abuse, domestic, mental and physical
• physical altercations
• medical emergency
• blood
• rape/discussion of rape
• stalking/harassment

———
I know so many of you already love this story, and I hope if this is your first time reading Ashton and Embers story that you come to love these characters too.

Please enjoy! Vote, comment, and recommend to others.

I love you guys!!!

~M =)