It's a Party

Ember's POV

Cal

Bestest Friend ever!!!
Will you bring Ash and
I some breakfast back
with you? We slept in
and I'm hungry :(

slept in, my ass. I
heard you giving
Ash some breakfast
half an hour ago.
You nasty people, the
walls are pretty thin
here. Get your own.

....sorry

"Is Cal bringing us food?" Ashton asks as he comes out from showering.

"I don't think so. Um, he didn't go to breakfast with everyone else." I laugh.

"Wait. Is he sitting over in that room being salty because we had morning sex and he heard it?"

"Yes." I chuckle.

"I can guarantee he was warned. Luke knew what was happening when they left us the room and took Paislee."

"Doesn't matter we still don't have food. And I'm hungry!" I pout.

"Get in the shower, baby. I'll throw on some jeans and run out to get us some breakfast."

"You are the best, Ash." I jump up, kissing his lips quickly before heading for the bathroom.

Ashton isn't back when I get out of the shower, so I keep getting ready, knowing Sierra will want the bathroom when they get back. Halfway through my makeup routine I hear the door open.

"Are you lovebirds decent?" Luke's voice rings through the room.

"Ashton isn't even here." I yell back laughing.

"Dippin' and ditchin'? That's not his style." Michael laughs back.

"Well we still needed some food this morning. So he went to get some after he showered."

"Work up an appetite this morning then?" Sierra says it quietly, just to me as she comes into the bathroom with her clothes in hand.

"Definitely." I grin, "I'm almost out of your way. How was Paislee at breakfast?"

"Great. She loved her pancakes."

"Good. Is she with Crystal?"

"Ya wanted to go find Calum since he didn't go with us."

"I think he regrets that choice." I chuckle, finishing up my mascara.

"Why?"

"I asked him to bring us back some food and he was a little annoyed with what he was hearing this morning." She bursts into laughter, "We thought you were all gone." I shrug.

"We warned him, I swear."

"He's a big boy. He can get over it." I chuckle, leaving the bathroom for her.

"Wow. Looking like a pro at this festival thing already, Ember." Luke smiles.

"I had help. Sierra and Crys are experts, remember."

"What were you two laughing about in there?"

"Don't worry about it." I smirk, walking through to the other room.

"Paislee Ann, we need to get you dressed and ready." I smile at her sitting on Calum's stomach while he's laying on his bed.

"Get out of my room, Ember. I can't look at you right now." He glares at me nonetheless.

"Well, I mean, Sierra warned you. So..." I shrug.

"You are nasty people."

"You are a jealous single man." I laugh back.