Girlfriends

Ember's POV

Ash

Ash, I've only been out to
a club like once, and
definitely never been where
I knew I'd be photographed.
What am I supposed to
wear?

I finally sent the text, I've been worrying about this for two days now, and I better get it figured out before tomorrow. To my surprise my phone starts ringing almost as soon as I send it.

"Ash! Help!" I laugh.

"Calm down,Emmie." His cute little giggle reaches my ear.

"No. I'm going out with you and the band tomorrow night. I have to dress nice enough that the fans won't hate me instantly for being a slob."

"Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable. There's no dress code."

"But I want to make sure I look good for you, and good enough to not be an embarrassment to you. Plus, I'm meeting your friends, I have to make a good impression."

"I will never be embarrassed by you, Emmie. If you're so worried though call Crystal, she will help you I'm sure of it."

"Oh, good idea. I hadn't thought of her."

"Just calm down, baby. You're beautiful no matter what. I'll see you tomorrow evening, okay?"

"Thanks, Ash. I just want to have a good night with you and your friends. I'm not trying to be crazy."

"I know. It's cute that you're so worried. Call Crys, she's great at this stuff."

"Alright. Get back to work, enjoy your little trip with Calum."

"Bye, Emmie."

"Bye, Ash." I hang up and pull up a new text message.

Future Mrs. Clifford

Crystal I need some help!
I have no clue what
to wear tomorrow to
go out with
everyone! HELP!

Yes! Girls evening is
happening now! I'll
call Sierra and we will
meet you at the Grove
at 4. By the Dancing
Fountain.

You are my life saver,
Crystal Leigh! See you
then.

I glance at the clock on my desk and quickly pack up my things. If I'm going to pick up Paislee and get down to the Grove by four I need to leave.

"Slow down, Em." Patti jumps back as I push open my door without looking.

"Sorry, Patti. Gotta run if I'm going to meet the girls in time." I chuckle.

"What girls?"

"A couple friends. We are going shopping for tomorrow night." I grin.

"Good for you. Want me to watch Pai?"

"No, I want to bring her with us. She loves shopping. and the girls want to meet her."

"I love that you have girlfriends your own age." Patti grins at me.

"Me too. It's fun."

"Well, go have a good evening with them. Enjoy yourself a little."

"Bye, Patti."

***

"Are you ready to meet some new friends, Pai?" I grin at her as I strap her into the stroller. We made good time and aren't actually late, a miracle in LA traffic.