My World

Ashton's POV

"Okay so this is kind of hard for me to ask you guys, but it's for Paislee's well being so I'm going to." My phone buzzes as I listen to Ember chatting with Justin's parents. We collectively decided it was a better idea to see them sooner than later and brought Pai over first thing Sunday morning.

Band&Gals GC

Cal
The fans are going crazy!
Have you guys seen the
content some fan at the
wedding got last night
Ash and Em?

what? There was a fan
stalking us last night?
Shit. I flipped at Justin at
the end of the night. I
hope the fan missed that
part.

Hemmo
...they didn't.

Sierra My Bestie
but the rest of the content
is absolutely adorable!
There isn't a video but the
fan tweeted about the fight.
And a picture...

Fuck! I was so pissed I don't
even remember what I said
to him. Is it bad? Is Ember
getting mountains of hate
again.

Crystal
I mean it isn't Ash ditch the
bitch level right now. But the
fans seem to be fighting over
whether or not you two
should be together... take
care of her Ash she isn't
going to like this attention.

Mike
Just to answer your question
Ash, the fan tweeted about
you saying something about
a marriage...

shit.

I click out of the message app and into Twitter trying not to let anyone in the room notice me panicking inside.

5sosfambam
guys this fan won life! Just look at all her tweets and instas from last night. She literally got to sit and watch @Ashton5sos all day!

I internally thank the fan who could immediately connect me to the original fan who posted.

BizzyLizzy
oh my gosh! @ashton5sos is at my cousin's wedding!!! What is this life????

A picture of Ember and I with her basketball friends, while we waited for the bride and groom before pictures attached.

BizzyLizzy
Why are they such goals??? I Love Ashber!

Another photo attached, my arms wrapped around Emmie, I look like I'm zoned out, but I'm pretty sure I was keeping an eye on Justin.

BizzyLizzy
just hitting me that my cousin is like best friends with @embere96 and I had no idea. Like Ember is her bridesmaid... what??? K crying a little. Bye.

A photo of Em and I when we first got to the reception, Ember hugging Emma.

BizzyLizzy
Update! Update! The mystery guy is here too! And Ashton and Ember do not seem to like him at all!

Again a picture, this one of Justin and his grandma talking to us at the reception. This fan was good, I never even noticed her.

BizzyLizzy
@embere96 is introducing Ash to all sorts of people, it's so cute. Still not sure how she knows my cousin but apparently she knows everyone here too.

A photo of Ember and I talking to one of Justin's aunts attached. Luckily it was one of the not crazy aunts. She was actually really nice.

BizzyLizzy
asking around about creeper now cuz he's still creepin... who is this guy??