You Haven't...? Nope.

Ember's POV

Ash

good morning, Emmie!
What are you doing
this afternoon? We are
having a fan event and
then I finally have some
time off again. I miss
you and Pai, so we
should hang out then.

I have some stuff this
afternoon but once I'm
done I'm sure we could
find some time to do
something. Pai keeps asking
where Ass is. She misses
you too.

YEAH! I miss you two
so much!!

I smile at my phone, Ash doesn't know he will be seeing me far sooner than this evening, but I was told it was a surprise so he doesn't get to know. It's hard to believe it's been nearly two weeks since Ash first tweeted me back, and somehow we've become close.

"Paislee Ann, let's get you dressed in your new outfit." I call, walking into her room to find her playing with her favorite pink dinosaur.

"Ass?" She giggles looking up at me. She and Ash bonded a lot last Saturday when he babysat her while I was at my game. He ended up hanging out with her the whole time I was gone. Ash told me Ron didn't get home until just before I did. Ron later told me he got home about an hour after I left but Ash insisted on staying with Pai, even argued with him about it for a few minutes.

Paislee and I had gone to find her a new outfit for the event we were invited to this weekend. She picked out a pink tank top which I paired with some distressed overall shorts. And she had nearly jumped out of the cart as we passed a lacy bandana so I let her get that as well.

"Ass! Ass! Ass!" She giggles as I fix her hair up. As long as I play videos of 5sos she will sit on the couch and let me do her hair without complaint. It's a new trick I found about a week ago.

"All done, baby. Let's go find Ash, okay?" I grin bumping her off the couch onto her feet so I can clean up the hair supplies.

***

"Hi, we were invited for the 5 Seconds of Summer FanStream." I tell the lady at the front desk of the building I was given directions too.

"Names?"

"Ember Ellis and Paisley Park."

"Oh yes, our dancing baby. Down this hallway second door on the left." She points behind her.

"Thank you."

"Mommy, find Ass?" Paislee giggles as we walk.

"That is where we are going, baby girl."

Ashton's POV

"Alright, go out and do a normal livestream like you have in the past. And we will randomly throughout the hour send in some fans we contacted to surprise you guys, and them." Dave instructs.

"Let's get it started. Our livestreams are lots of fun." Calum grins leading us all to the couch.

"All our guests are in place so whenever you're ready." Dave nods after listening in on his headset.

"In 3, 2," The cameraman points at us.

"Hi, we're 5 Seconds of Summer." We all chorus, the line having become robotic almost over the years.

"And today we are doing a FanStream!" Luke yells excitedly.

"Be warned, we are on the internet and not a radio show, and as well as we might try, there may be mild swearing in this video." Michael adds.