Parties Are Fun

Ashton's POV

"I'm walking in and you can't stop me." I yell as I let myself into Emmie's little apartment.

"Ass!" Paislee jumps off the couch and bolts to me, wrapping her little arms around my legs.

"Hi, princess Pai. What are you watching?"

"Ass!" She giggled pointing at the TV. I glance up and see the She's Kinda Hot video playing.

"She's obsessed with your music videos. Also the fan videos about you. She loves them. I can get anything done if I turn them on for her." I glance up as Emmie comes out of the bathroom.

"Holy hell, Emmie, you look amazing!" I can't help it and my eyes wander over her body. Tight black jeans hugging her legs, a sheer black shirt with stripes only buttoned up to her chest leaving her collarbones exposed, a little back bra visible beneath. Her hair curled beautifully, draped down her back and over her shoulder. Gold heels, jewelry and nails accenting the black.

"Earth to Ashton." She giggles nervously.

"Seriously, Em, you are gorgeous." I sigh, stepping past Paislee and towards her.

"You look nice too, Ash." She smiles, her delicate fingers grasping at the necklace around my neck as I wrap my arms around her. A beautiful smile somehow makes her look even more breathtaking.

"I look fine. But you are going to steal the show tonight. I like this color." I comment tapping one of her fingers, indicating the nail polish.

"You want to wear it too? I have it in the closet." She grins. "We can match."

"See. You are perfect, how many girls would offer to paint my nails if I complemented theirs."

"Probably just me. Go sit at the table, I'll get the polish and the light." She pecks my lips lightly before turning back around to get the stuff. I wander over to the table, and sit down, glancing back at Paislee who has gone back to watching our music videos on the TV.

"Knock knock. We are here to get our Paislee friend!" I glance up as Matt and Andy walk into the apartment.

"Right on time. Be good for uncle Matt, Pai. I'll see you tomorrow." Em comes back into the room with a small basket full of nail stuff.

"Bye, mommy! Bye, Ass!" Pai waves taking Matt's hand.

"Make sure you go home with him, Em. Others will be trying to take you there in that outfit." Matt points at her.

"I'll make it home with him, don't worry about that. Make sure those two get some sleep." She sasses back.

"Be safe!" Matt calls as he leaves the apartment with the kids.

"Does he really think I'm going to let anyone get close enough to touch you? I'm the only one who gets to put his hands on you." I comment as Emmie sits down and plugs in the little light box.

"You and your gold fingers are the only ones I'm letting touch me." She grins.

Ember's POV

"Are we late now?" I ask as our Uber pulls up to the club.

"Nope. You are the guest of honor tonight. Remember everyone is here to meet you. That means we can't be late." Ash grins at me.

"So we are late, but you don't want to admit it." I chuckle.

"Maybe. But we have all night, so who cares."

"The others who are waiting to meet me before they get too smashed?" I suggest.