Back at Work

Ember's POV

Ashtonirwinupdates
Ashton was seen at LAX early this morning. Sources say he was boarding a plane to Chicago. But no update on BabySOS's condition has been posted. Could just be rumor.

BabySOSstans
rumor says Ashton was seen leaving O'hare airport in Chicago with band security. I'll update again as soon as I see an update post about Pai's condition.

5soslovers
Ashton was seen arriving at LAX at 7am, and leaving O'hare later today. Sources seem sure he is back on the road with the band. Let's hope we get an update on BabySOS soon. And let's hope it's a positive update since Ash isn't in LA anymore.

5sosupdates
Detroit really went all out to support Ashton. This is beautiful guys! So proud of our fandom right now.

Attached is a photo the band shared after the show last night. All of the audience had their phones lifted with pink tape over their flashlights during Valentine. Fans scattered through the room holding up paper signs saying 'get well soon BabySOS" From what I gathered on social media they chose that song because Ash had mentioned it was his favorite before.

Buzz buzz

Ash
I'm not posting the
picture until you do,
Emmie. You're the
one who has to
decide if you're ready
to let the world see
you and Pai with your
bruises and things.
We can pick a
different picture,
baby. We just need
to post soon.

I'm going to pick a
different one, I'll post
right now. I'm waiting
around for discharge
to be finished anyway.

it is going to be okay,
Emmie. I promise.

I sigh opening Instagram and adding a picture Annie had taken of Pai over the summer.

EmberE96

Liked by ashtonirwin, seirradeaton, and 28,239 othersEmberE96: Thank you to all the friends, family, and fans who have sent their love our way over the last week and a half

EmberE96: Thank you to all the friends, family, and fans who have sent their love our way over the last week and a half. After seven days and nine hours in a coma our sweet Pai woke up Thursday morning around 4am. She is doing remarkably well considering the extent of injury she suffered. So well in fact that she will be able to go home before the day is through. This is not the end of her recovery, and we ask for privacy as we learn to adapt our lives in some ways to the new found challenges she has been left with. But she is okay, she is awake, laughing, happy. She is herself again.

Both Pai and myself suffered from black eyes and spit cheek bones, which will take a little more time to heal. I also had multiple blood vessels in my eye popped, so my eye will be red for quite some time.