N. Y. C.

Ember's POV

"Pinch me, Si. Seriously pinch me." I chuckle, hardly believing where I am right now.

"Ouch!" I turn to her, an amused grin on her face.

"You asked me to pinch you?" She shrugs.

"It's an expression!"

"I know. But it was also fun. Stop being such a fangirl, Em, you're one of us VIP's now."

"No shit." I chuckle, lifting the security tag hung around my neck, "This says The Today Show, Sierra. I have security clearance for The Today Show in New York City. I'm sitting in a dressing room on the set of the Today show."

"This is really entertaining, Em." She laughs at me, "Crystal will be sad she missed out on crazy fan Ember."

"Sorry. It's still just all a little mind blowing when I tag along for things like this. I'm so used to normal life with Ash, and all of you. But this is huge, this is band life and I haven't had as much of that as the rest of you yet."

"It's okay. We can stay back here to watch the show if you want, so you can fangirl without being on camera at all."

"No. I want to go watch when they tell us we can. Gotta have that proud girlfriend moment, watching Ash perform on national television and all that."

"Good 'cause I wanted to go watch live." She grins.

"I can hold my shit together. I'm pretty good at it actually." I chuckle.

"I know. I know. Ugh can it be time to go out yet? I hate the waiting part of all this."

"Should be soon, right? The show starts in like five minutes." I glance at my watch.

As if our question summoned the stage tech, the door opens. "Follow me to your seats, ladies." She smiles at us.

"Calm and collect, Ember." Sierra teases.

Ashton's POV

"Welcome back to the show this morning. Our next segment has caused quite the hysteria outside our studio today. Musical guests with us this morning, welcome to The Chainsmokers, Alex and Drew, Also 5 Seconds of Summer, Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum."

"Hello." Alex smiles at the host. All of us waving towards the crowd. My eyes find Ember and Sierra in the top row quickly, making me smile, I like having Ember here.

"The two bands will be performing their hit Who Do You Love later on this morning, but first we are going to chat with them about their upcoming tour, life, and how these two bands came to be collaborating."

"Sounds like fun. Let's get started." Drew nods.

"Okay so first the World War Joy tour. Kicking off September 25th in Cincinnati, before traveling around the U.S. for almost three months. Are you guys getting excited for it?"

"So excited. We haven't played many live shows this year so we are stoked to get back on stage." I nod.

"Plus, touring with this crew is going to make things real fun." Drew nods.

"They don't know how obnoxious we actually are. They won't be saying that come December." Luke laughs back.

"Really it's probably Lennon that everyone should feel bad for. She is probably going to hate all six of us by the end of the first week." Michael chuckles, making the rest of us laugh too.

"Any big plans for the song you'll be performing together? Any details for the fans watching this morning?"

"It's going to be awesome. We have some great plans for the song and each of our sets separately as well. Get those tickets if you haven't yet." Alex answers vaguely.