Repressed Feelings (Bonus)

Celeste's POV

"Oh, shit!" I pant as Rosa fingers me. Her magical tongue is working on my clit and her fingers are hitting my G-spot. I sat back on my elbows and watched her eat me out. Something about watching a girl go down on you is so sexy. I throw my head back and grind on her face. Her tongue flicks my clit in a steady manner, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"F-fuck..." I whimper, my mouth dropping into a perfect circle. She shakes her head, keeping her focus on my clit. She pulls back and fingers me hard and rubs my clit with her thumb of her free hand. Oh shit. Fuck yes.

"Goddamn, this pussy is always so good. I'm so glad I get to play with you while Darius is gone. He's had you all to himself." Darius left for a business trip about a week ago and I think he still has like 3 more days. We both miss him but not by much since Rosa has been very good about keeping us busy.

She removes her fingers and I whine. She chuckles and spreads my legs wide. She puts both of her legs on either side of me and makes sure our pussies align before moving her hips up and down. I love when she does this. The sensation is amazing. I hold her calves as she massages her pussy onto mine.

"Yes, baby. Fuck, that pussy is so wet and slippery against mine," I mumble. She reaches and pinches my nipples hard. I think she might be a low-key sadist because hearing me cry out when pinching my nipples or fucking me with a dildo, she gets feral. I cry out and then moan. She moves her hips faster and rides my pussy.

"Please... Please Rosa..."

"Please what? You wanna come? You wanna come for me like the good girl I know you are?"

"Yes, I wanna come! Please let me come!" She gets off of me and sinks her fingers inside of me again. The bubble continues to build and build until I couldn't take it and came all over her fingers. I arch my back and moan her name. She rides out my orgasm and then lazily pumps her fingers in to keep the orgasm going until I had to push her back. She wipes her mouth once again and smirks at me.

"How's that for early morning breakfast?" I giggle and sigh.

"Perfection as usual but it's not really breakfast until I've eaten right?" I push her flat on her back and dive into her pussy. She tells me I always taste good but she tastes just as good if not better. She moans my name, gripping the top of my head and grinding her face into my tongue.

"Yes, baby. Yes, let me use that wet, hot tongue of yours. S-shit... You're such a good girl for me." I massage her clit with my tongue and started fingering her. She moans louder, loving the feeling of being fingered.

"Oh shit. Shit, fuck me. Fuck me with those fingers. Oh, Celeste." I pull back and lift her leg on my shoulder to continue bumping pussies. I hump her, feeling myself get wet again and from her juices coating me as I rub her.

"Good girl. That's my good girl. Go faster." Anything for you to call me your good girl. I move my hips faster, my moans growing loud.

"That's it. That's fucking it! Oh! Don't stop. Don't stop rubbing your pussy on me. Shit! Fuck, you're gonna make me come!" I didn't stop my pace or rhythm and she was soon crying out my name, arching her back and crying out. I found my release with her as well and we both were out of breath and I smirk at her.

"Mm, that was delicious. But I think it's time for some actual food, don't you think?" She laughs breathlessly and nods.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's get out of bed before I want to eat you again." She slaps my ass and I squeal, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

*****************************************

Rosabel and I decided to have brunch at this local breakfast chain called Last Brunch and it has some of the best food I think I have ever had. They have this candied bacon coated in spices, maple syrup, and herbs. I decided to go with this Birria Hash with potatoes, birria, peppers, cheese, tomatoes, and birria broth on top and roasted so it's piping hot when it hits your table. I was in heaven. Rosa also got a hash, but it was healthier with peppers, spinach, goat cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes. It was pretty good as well.