Epilogue

Grandma:- Okay, you guys play the game. I am going to sleep now.

Grandma went to her room. Mukti and Navya brought two bowls filled with milk and rose petals and kept them in front of the newly married couples.

Mukti:- So let's start the game.

Abhi:- I am sure my sister will win.

Mukti:- You wish.

Dhruv:- Exactly. Manik will win the game.

Cabir:- You guys stop fighting and let's start the game. On my count 3, 2, 1 go.

Both couples dip their hands in the bowl and start searching for the ring. After some time, finally Nandini and Aryaman found the ring. They all cheered for them. Finally they called the day off. Aryaman and Soha went to their penthouse. Mukti, Navya and Aliya took Nandini to her bedroom. Manik was still sitting with Cabir, Abhi and Dhruv when Cabir said,

Cabir:- Manik you are so lucky you know. It's a rollercoaster journey but finally destiny brought you together.

Abhi:- Manik, I apologize on behalf of my father.

Manik:- Why are you saying sorry bro? It's absolutely alright. In fact I should thank you for considering me as your sister's worthy. I never thought I would get her as my wife. Thanks to Arya too.

Cabir:- Yeah but Arya and Soha can you believe it? I mean they used to fight like Tom and Jerry.

Manik:- Love doesn't have any definition, Cabir.

Abhi:- You are right. Anyways it's getting late. We should go home now. Where is Mukti?

Dhruv:- I think they won't leave this house without getting their gate pass. Let's go and see.

They went to Manik's bedroom and saw Mukti, Navya and Aliya were standing in front of the door.

Dhruv:- See I told you. Come on Manik, empty your pockets fast.

Manik:- This is not done. I don't have any cash right now and if I give them my credit card then they will empty it fully. Who made such rituals?

Aliya:- Awww poor guy. But it's our day. Come on, making your wife wait for a long time is bad manners.

Navya:- Exactly, especially when she is looking damn gorgeous.

Manik got the naughty hint in their conversation but what to do? He gave his credit card to Mukti.

Mukti:- Now tell me the pin number.

Manik:- I will text you.

Aliya:- Oh hello, I don't trust you. Tell the pin number right now otherwise we are not leaving.

Cabir:- Manik, I am feeling sleepy. If you are planning to argue with those stubborn girls then give me a room for the night because they won't let you enter you in your bedroom until you fulfill their demand.

Dhruv:- Exactly and please give me another room because I don't want to sleep with Cabir. He snores loudly.

Manik:- Okay fine.

Manik told them the pin number and they all left the mansion happily. Then he entered the room and locked it from inside. Nandini was sitting on the bed wearing a large vail. Manik went to her and gently pulled her vail up.

Manik:- Beautiful....

He kissed on her forehead and Nandini blushed hard. Then Manik laid down on the bed keeping his head on her lap and said,

Manik:- Finally you are mine now.

Nandini:- Do you still not believe in destiny?

Manik:- Well I have to believe in destiny. It's our destiny otherwise I won't get you as my life partner. I am sorry for hurting you.

Nandini:- Don't be. In fact I am sorry for everything. Because of my father you had to suffer a lot.

Manik kept his finger on her lips and and said,

Manik:- Shhhh. Let's not talk about our past today. Let's talk about our beautiful future.

Nandini:- I love you.

Well that was unexpected for him. But he smiled and said,

Manik:- I love you too.

Nandini:- We will never hide anything from each other and fight again.

Manik:- Never.

Nandini:- We will always stay together.

Manik:- Yes, we will be together forever.

Nandini:- Nandini promise?

Manik:- Nandini promise.

And they lived happily ever after......

****************★******************
Finally I wrote this epilogue for my favorite reader chaithra28 💐💐💐
Thank you so much for your love and support. Love you all...❤️❤️❤️
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘