Part 15:- (Living in denial)

Nandini was standing on the terrace. She was thinking about the horrible past of her life. If Manik won't have come into her life then her life would be perfect. He just came to mess her already messed up life. She was so busy thinking about her life that she didn't notice when Arya came there and stood beside her.

Aryaman:- What happened, Nandini? What are you thinking?

Nandini:- (shocked) When did you come?

Aryaman:- Oh I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.

Nandini:- No, it's okay.

Aryaman:- By the way, what are you thinking so deeply that you didn't notice me coming here?

Nandini:- Nothing important. Why did you come here? Do you need something?

Aryaman:- No. Actually I was free so I thought I would spend some time with you.

Nandini:- Oh okay.

Aryaman:- You know all the girls wrote their boyfriend's name on their palms. So who is the lucky guy whose name is on your palm?

Nandini's pov:- Oh shit. That designer wrote Manik's name on my palm by mistake. If someone sees this then they will shower me with lots of questions. Oh god now what to do? Idea....

Nandini brought her hands back and rubbed that place where Manik's name was written and ruined her henna.

Nandini:- Seriously Arya, there is no one in my life and see how unlucky I am! My henna design got ruined too.

Nandini showed her palms to him. Arya saw that and said.

Aryaman:- Awww so sad. But you are wrong Nandini that guy would be unlucky to have you not you. Poor guy. Ha ha ha...

Nandini:- (slapping his shoulder) Arya this is not fair, okay?

Nandini:- Okay I am sorry. Now let's go downstairs, everyone is waiting.

Nandini:- Okay, let's go.

Aryaman's pov:- I just wanted to know if she has someone in her life. But the way she answered me I don't think she has a boyfriend. I think she likes me and it's a green signal. Mrs. Nandini Khurana, wow sounds so good.

A pair of red eyes were observing their conversion and he is none other than Manik. He was flaming in anger seeing them together.

At downstairs

Haldi function was started. There was separation between them. One side girl's were applying turmeric on Navya and another side boys were applying turmeric on Cabir. After applying turmeric on the bride and groom it became a holi party. Seeing that Nandini was running backwards to hide somewhere and dumped into someone. It was Manik.

Nandini:- I am sorry.

When she was about to go Manik held her hand and pull her towards him.

Nandini:- Manik what are you doing?

Manik:- Shhhhhhhh.....

Manik applied turmeric on Nandini's check. They were in a deep eye lock when they heard someone was calling them and immediately went away.

Next day

The marriage was held at a community center. Navya and Cabir were sitting on the stage. All the rituals were done from garlands to mangalsutra. Now they are tied in a relationship. After that they both took blessings from elders and left for home. When they came home Navya entered the home, she kicked the pot of rice slowly, then dipped her feet in milk and rose water then finally they entered the house. Soon the ritual games started.......

****************★******************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘