Part 7:- (Something is burning)

At morning

When they reached Simla railway station Cabir's diver came to receive them and they directly went to Dhawan Mansion. When they reached there a girl came running towards cabir and took him into a bone crushing hug. Cabir was shocked to see her and then hugged her back.

Girl:- How's the surprise?

Cabir:- Oh my god. Are you actually here? It feels like a dream, I just can't believe it.

That girl pinched him hard and he shouted in pain.

Cabir:- Ouch. It's hurting, that means you are here for real right?

Girl:- Exactly. Do you want me to pinch you once more?

Cabir:- No thanks. I believe you. Guys, met my cousin sister Soha Singhania. She lives in Paris and by profession she is a fashion designer.

Soha:- Hi everyone. You are Manik right?

She pointed towards Manik and said that.

Manik:- Yeah. But do I know you?

Before he could complete she said,

Soha:- Of course. We met at bhai's place. You sang a beautiful song for me, remember?

Manik:- No.

Soha:- It was almost ten years ago. If you can't remember then no problem. But I must say that you have a lovely voice.

Manik:- Oh yes. I remember. Thank you so much.

Soha:- Really? Do I look so average that you took so long to remember me?

Manik:- No, it's not like that.

Manik was feeling shy and didn't know what to say.

Soha:- Awww don't be shy. I am just joking yaar. Anyways you all are looking so tired. Go and freshen up till then I will ask our butlers to prepare lunch for you. Then we will talk about our preparations, okay?

She called their servants and told them to bring their luggage and show them their rooms.

At dining table

They all introduced themselves and had some discussions about the party. Then they went to their rooms to take some rest. They also have to get ready for the engagement party.

At evening

When they all came to the hollroom they saw it was nicely decorated by Soha. She was fixing some balloons on the wall when Aliya said,

Aliya:- Wow Soha, it's looking so beautiful. I must say that you have a great taste.

Soha:- Thanks. But why are you all standing like some status? Come on help me with decorations.

All together:- Okay, tell us what to do.

Soha:- Please stick those flowers on the wall and Manik please come here. I have to take advantage of your height.

Manik was tallest guy in their group so they all started laughing together hearing this and Cabir said,

Cabir:- Finally we have some use of his six feet height.

Manik:- (annoyed) Cabir....

Nandini's pov:- This girl is behaving like a lizard. See how she is trying to stick to him. I am not getting any good vibes from her. Her intentions are definitely not good. But he is not saying anything to her as if he is enjoying it. Wait, why am I thinking about that idiot? Do whatever you want, I don't care.

Nandini:- Arya, I will help you. Let's go.

Manik immediately looked at her and saw her going towards the other side of the room while holding his hand.

Manik's pov:- Look at her. She is holding his hand and he became Arya from Aryaman as if they know each other from so long. Wait, she isn't a baby girl that I should care for her. Do whatever you want, I don't care.

****************★****************
So how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘