Part 10:- (Friends forever)

At downstairs

Everyone was sad as they couldn't find the ring. The engagement ceremony was about to start. Maink went close to Mukti and stood beside her. After some time Pandit ji said,

Pandit ji:- Please call the bride and groom.

Cabir and Navya came to the stage when Mukti said,

Mukti:- Manik, give me the ring.

Manik:- I don't have it.

Soha:- Mukti, I told you to keep the ring. Did you forget it?

Mukti:- But I gave it to Manik.

Manik:- I gave it to my buddy.

Dhruv:- When did you give me the ring?

They all knew that Dhruv forgets things very easily. That's why nobody believed him.

Manik:- See Aliya, he again forgot things. I am telling you one day he will also forget you.

Aliya:- (angrily) Baby, you are such a tube light. Now think where did you keep the ring.

Nandini:- Dhruv, no need to pressurize your brain because I have the ring. See...

Nandini showed the ring to all.

Aryaman and Abhi said together,

Arya+Abhi:- Wow Nandini you are great.

Nandini:- Thanks for the compliment. Come on our would-be brother in law, give us our gift and take your ring.

Cabir went to Dhruv and said,

Cabir:- For the first time I lost a bet just because of you. You have damaged my image in front of my in-laws bro.

Manik slapped Dhruv's head and Mukti punched on his tummy.

Aryaman:- Jiju, enough of your melodrama, let's come to the point now.

Cabir:- Okay, tell me what do you want from me?

Aryaman:- You won't go on honeymoon after your marriage.

Cabir:- What? But why?

Aryaman:- Because after your reception party you are coming to Goa with us.

Cabir:- Yaar, what did I do in my previous lifetime that I got you as my brother in law?

Aryaman:- Jiju, you should have thought that before marrying my sister.

All laughed together.

Manik:- Cabir, I can't say about your previous lifetime but in this lifetime you pranked us so much. I think that's why you got him as your karma.

Cabir:- Manik, you are my friend not my enemy. You should be at my side and support me. Anyways, I agree with your condition.

Aryaman:- That's like my Jiju.

Aryaman gave the ring to Cabir and Cabir slid the ring in Navya's finger. Everybody clamped together.

Pandit ji:- Where is the groom's ring?

Aryaman:- Nandini, give me the ring.

Nandini:- I don't have it.

Aryaman:- What do you mean by you don't have it? Abhi, didn't you give the ring to her?

Abhi:- I swear I gave it to her.

Manik:- Relax guys, no need to stress yourself because I have the ring. See...

Manik pulled out the ring from his pocket and showed it to all.

Aryaman and Abhi together:- (angrily) Nandini,Choti....