Part 32:- (Hanging Cabir)

They were so busy in their damage control mission that they didn't notice when Nandini came back and heard their conversation by hiding behind a pillar.

Nandini's pov:- I knew it. Manik Malhotra, only you can do such an ugly prank. I know you love me so much and don't want to lose me again but I am not worthy of your love. Why don't you understand that I can't come between you and your grandma. She is old and she needs you beside her. I can't snatch her only hope to live. I can't be yours. Please try to understand and move on.

On the other hand

Cabir:- Manik, I have an awesome idea.

Manik:- What?

Cabir:- Did you watch the famous Indian movie Sholay?

Manik:- Cabir, I am not in a mood for joke.

Cabir:- I am serious bro. Tell me na?

Manik:- Of course. It's my favorite movie and I watched it almost thousand times. So what?

Cabir:- Then you should remember that "chakki pising" scene.

Manik:- Yeah, I remember.

Cabir:- Why don't you repeat that scene?

Manik:- What do you mean?

Cabir:- I mean to say you will blackmail Nandini that if she doesn't agree to marry you, you will jump from the terrace and she will be the only reason for your death.

Manik:- Like seriously Cabir? Only you can get such pathetic ideas.

Cabir:- Manik, don't neglect Cabir's plan. My plans never backfire like yours.

Manik:- Seriously? If she doesn't agree then? What if she is actually taking revenge from me?

Cabir:- If she wants to take revenge from you then she will let you commit suicide happily but if she loves you then she will definitely come to stop you.

Manik:- You are right. Let's go and commit suicide.

Cabir:- Oh hello, you have to commit suicide not me. Why would I come with you?

Manik:- It's your idea right? If your plan gets flipped then you have to do the damage control. Now let's go.

At terrace

Manik and Cabir were standing on the railing when Cabir said,

Cabir:- Manik, let's go back. If you jump from here there is no chance to be alive and I don't want to lose my best friend like this.

Manik:- Shut up.

Cabir:- (shouting) Manik Manik Manik.....

Manik:- (irritated) What?

Cabir:- My leg is slipping.....

Manik:- Cabir hold on I am coming.

Cabir's leg slipped from the railing but luckily he caught a corner of the railing and was hanging down with so much difficulty.

Cabir:- (shouted loudly) Help help help. Somebody please help me.

Manik:- Cabir, will you shut your mouth? If everybody comes here hearing your scream then they will ask us what we were doing here. How will I answer them?

Cabir:- Manik please save me. I just got married. I want to do lot's of romance with Navya and make two adorable babies. I don't want to die this soon.

Cabir was literally screaming and hearing his voice everyone came out and saw him hanging down and Manik was trying to save him.

Nandini's pov:- Oh god, now what are you up to? I think it's another plan of that monkey to break my alliance. This boy will never change for good.

Abhi:- Cabir, what are you doing there?

Navya:- Cabir, please come down. What did I do now that you went there to commit suicide?

Aryaman:- Jiju, are you planning to make my sister a widow? Come down otherwise I won't leave you.

Cabir:- My dear brother in law please stop thinking about your sister and save me.

Aryaman:- Hang on, I am coming.

Manik:- Idiot, see what did you do? Now you will handle them. I am out of this.

Manik was about to go from there but Cabir said,

Cabir:- Where are you going?

Manik:- I am going downstairs. You keep hanging here for the whole night and that's your punishment.

Cabir:- Manik, you are my best friend. How can you do this to me? My wife will become a widow. Please try to understand.

Manik:- You know there is no benefit of having a friend like you.

Cabir:- You can scold me later. For now please help me.

Meanwhile Abhi Aryaman Dhruv came to the terrace and they all pulled him up.

****************★*****************
That's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoy? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘