Part 2:- (They met again)

Next day

Everybody was waiting for Manik in front of his office building when he came out from his office running with a beg in his hand and he was busy keeping that inside the car that without looking at anyone he said,

Manik:- I am so sorry guys. You know those foreign buyers. It's really very hard to convince them for a deal. You must be waiting for me for so long?

Cabir:- It's okay, Manik. Meet Abhimanyu Murthy, Mukti's boyfriend. Nandini, Abhi's sister and Navya's best friend.

Manik was shocked hearing Nandini's name. He looked up with a jerk and was not believing his eyes. Nobody knew about Nandini as she was his school's friend and they all were his college friends. Abhi forwarded hand for a hand shake but our hero was lost in his own thoughts.

Abhi:- Hi, Manik. Nice to meet you.

After composing himself, he shook hand with him and said,

Manik:- Hello, Abhi. Nice to meet you too. Hey Nandini.

Nandini:- Hello.

Manik was looking at her only but it seemed like she didn't recognize him. At least her actions are saying the same. But how could she forget him easily? After an award introduction Manik hugged his friends one by one and exchanged greetings.

Cabir:- Guys we have wasted a lot of time in exchanging greetings. I have to attend my engagement ceremony tomorrow. So let's go guys, we are already getting late.

Dhruv:- Yes. Let's go.

They all hopped in the car and started their journey. All the while Manik was looking at Nandini continuously.

Manik's POV:- It's 28th March. Exactly ten years later we are meeting again. How could this be possible? Is it really a game of destiny or just a coincidence? Yes, just a coincidence nothing else. By the way, within ten years she has changed a lot. She is behaving as if she doesn't know me. I still can't believe that she has forgotten me. Strange.

He looked here and there to divert his mind.

Nandini's POV:- See Manik? I told you destiny will bring us together again. If you still believe it or not destiny will play its game. Get ready to lose against destiny after all it's very difficult to accept defeat.

Suddenly their driver applied a brake and the car stopped with a jerk. Everyone was shocked.

Manik:- What happened, Cabir?

Meanwhile Navya went out of the car and hugged a person who was standing in the middle of the road.

Navya:- Finally you made it. I was missing you a lot.

Person:- Me too. That's why I am here. After all, how could I miss my sister's wedding?

Cabir went out of the car with everybody and said,

Cabir:- Sale, are you planning to make your sister a widow before her marriage? What if I would get a heart attack?

Person:- Chill Jiju, you are forgetting that I am a doctor. When I am here nothing to fear. If you would get a heart attack I would have treated you but on a serious note, I will never let you die. If you die then who will take care of my lovely sister?

Cabir:- Lovely sister? Like seriously? Come on dude, who wants a traditional wedding at Simla? Your sister is simply crazy and I don't know how I will tolerate her for life long.

Arya:- Jiju, that's not fair. You can't badmouth my sister in front of me. If you don't want to roam around with a black eye on your wedding then say sorry to my sister immediately.

Cabir joined his hands together and said,

Cabir:- Like brother, like sister. I am sorry my highness, please forgive me.

Navya lightly punched him on his right arm and said,

Navya:- Guys, meet my cousin brother, Aryaman. Arya, they are.....

He stopped her to say farther and said,

Arya:- Wait, let me guess. This beautiful girl is Nandini, right?

He pointed at Nandini and she was really very shocked hearing her name from a stranger.

****************★******************
Guess what???
Will Aryaman be a villain in their story or not??? My dear readers, I am very happy with your response, but I want you to comment also. If you like this story then share it with your friends and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘