Part 30:- (Broken hearts)

Manik:- (shouted) What???

All were confused by Manik's behavior. When he realized that everyone was looking at him like he was an alien he said,

Manik:- I mean it's great news. Why didn't you tell us before? This is not fair.

Aryaman:- Actually I wanted to give you a surprise.

Abhi:- Oh Manik, you scared me bro. The way you shouted as if your girlfriend is marrying someone else.

Navya:- Anyway congratulations bro. I am so happy for you.

Aryaman:- Thanks Navya di.

All congratulated him one by one. Everyone was very happy for him except three people. They were unhappy to hear this news. Firstly Manik who was thinking why Nandini did this to him. Second Cabir who was sad for his best friend Manik. Thirdly Soha who was thinking why she is sad hearing that news?

Manik:- So where is our lucky girl?

Aryaman:- She is in the guesthouse. Actually she caught a headache so she is sleeping there.

Soha:- Guys, you can talk as much as you want but for now I am damn tired. Can we go home?

Cabir:- Yeah, let's go.

At guesthouse

When Nandini was coming out from the bathroom she was pinned on the wall. Nandini was hell shocked by seeing that person.

Nandini:- Manik, what are you doing here?

Manik:- Why? Were you expecting someone else? Oh I am sorry. You must be waiting for your fiance right? My bad, I disturb you.

Nandini:- Manik, leave me.

Nandini was struggling but Manik held her arms tightly.

Nandini:- Manik, you are hurting me.

Manik:- What about you, Nandini? Aren't you hurting me? Why did you say yes to Aryaman?

Nandini:- It's my life, my wish. Who are you to question me about my decision?

Manik:- Nandini what's wrong with you? We love each other right? Then why the hell did you say yes to him?

Nandini:- Oh really? You don't know why I did it? Did you forget everything? Try to remember Manik. Try to remember our past.

Manik:- Nandini, stop making a riddle because I am not in a mood to solve it and just say it clearly whatever you want to say.

Nandini:- Okay then. Did you remember ten years ago you rejected me? I challenged you that one day you will love me back but that day I will reject you. Yes, I am rejecting your proposal.

Manik was totally shocked by hearing her. He left her and said,

Manik:- What are you saying Nandini?

Nandini:- Awww, does it hurt Manik? It should be hurting. That day I was hurt too. It was your destiny Manik. Remember that day I told you one day we will meet again and you will confess that you love me. I did it.

Manik:- I don't believe in destiny and all. I am sure there is another reason behind this. What is it? Is your brother forcing you to marry him?

Nandini:- No. You believe it or not but it's totally my decision to marry him.

Manik:- (angrily) Okay then. I challenge you that you will marry me, not him. I don't believe in destiny but you do right? It will be our destiny. Remark my words Nandini. Don't forget.

As soon as Manik left the room Nandini fell on her knees and started crying.

Nandini:- I am sorry Manik. I didn't want to hurt you. But I can't come between you and your grandma. You have already suffered a lot just because of me. Now I don't want you to choose between me and your grandma. I love you Manik. I love you a lot but you can't be mine and that's our destiny.

Nandini was crying badly, lying on the floor.

On the other hand

Manik went to his room angrily and saw Cabir was sitting there on a sofa. He looked worried and seeing him coming into the room he said,

Cabir:- Manik what's happening? You said Nandini loves you then why did she say yes to Aryaman?

Manik:- I don't know.

Cabir:- Then talk to her.

Manik:- I did talk to her, Cabir.

Cabir:- What did she say?

Manik:- She is taking revenge from me.

Cabir:- Revenge? For what?

Manik:- Ten years ago I rejected her. Now she is taking revenge by rejecting me.

Cabir:- Oh god. I just can't believe it. As much as I know her, she is a very soft and kind girl. She can't do such things.

Manik:- Exactly. I know her very well. She is doing this for a reason but she is not ready to open her mouth.

Cabir:- Now what?

Manik:- I challenged her that I will marry her, not Aryaman. We have to cancel this alliance.

Cabir:- That's not possible. Mukti said that Abhi himself chose Arya for his sister. He has already fixed their marriage date. As far as I know he is very possessive towards his sister. I don't think we can cancel this alliance.

Manik:- I can do anything for her. I will fight for my love and this time I won't let her go from my life.

Cabir:- But how?

Manik:- I have a plan.

****************★****************
So readers, how was the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘