Part 12:- (Making distance)

After running for some time Manik suddenly stopped as he was feeling dizzy. But Nandini could not stop her motion and fell on him. Manik also could not balance and they both landed on bed. Nandini was on Manik's chest. They shared a deep eye lock for some time or I can say they were searching for their old love in each other's eyes. Then suddenly Nandini remembered the last incident of ten years back and immediately stood up. She was about to leave the room when they heard Cabir's voice.

Cabir:- (knocking at the door) Manik, the function is about to start. Come downstairs fast.

Manik:- Okay, you go. I will join you in a few minutes.

Nandini:- Don't skip your lunch.

She immediately went downstairs as she wanted to avoid him.

Manik's pov:- I am sorry Nandini. I know I have hurt you a lot. But that time I was totally helpless. I wish I could tell you everything but at the same time I don't want you to hate your father. I should avoid you but I don't know why I can't stay away from you. I don't know why I always try to find that old Nandini in you. But no matter what I can't hurt you again. So it's better if I stay away from you.

Nandini's pov:- I don't know why, whenever I look into his eyes I can't find that Manik who hurt me ten years ago. It feels like he isn't the same person I hate the most. But I can't fall weak in front of him again. I have to control my feelings and that's why I have to stay away from him.

At downstairs

Everyone was playing Antaksree (singing competition). Soha saw Nandini and dragged her in their team.

Soha:- Nandini, it's girls vs boys. So you are in our team. We have to win at any cost. Come sit.

Nandini:- But I can't sing.

Soha:- So what? You listen to music right? If you tell us the lyrics, that will be enough for us to win.

Nandini:- Okay if you say so.

After some time Manik also came downstairs. Aryaman saw him and dragged him into their team.

Aryaman:- Thank god we have the best singer in our team. Now let's see how they win against us.

Manik was about to say something but Abhi didn't let him say something.

Abhi:- Don't try to give any excuse because we all already know about your singing skills. Come sit with us.

Manik didn't say anything and joined them. They were giving a letter to the opposite team and the opposite team had to sing a song which starts with that letter and if they could sing a song which starts with that letter, their team would gain points. They started playing and both teams were playing very well. They were perfect competitors for each other. After playing for sometime it was the last chance for boys to gain points. Otherwise they will lose the game. Girls are given a D letter and the boys have to sing a song which starts with that letter. Everyone was discussing as they were not finding any song which starts by that letter.
One person was silent and he was none other than our Manik.
He started to sing.

Dabi dabi saaanson mein suna tha mena
Bole bina mera naam aaya
Palkein jhuki aur uthne lagi to
Haule se uska salaam aaya.

Hearing Manik's song everyone was silent.

Dabi dabi saaanson mein suna tha mene
Bole bina mera naam aaya
Palkein jhuki aur uthne lagi to
Haule se uska salaam aaya.

This time Dhruv sang by kneeling down and holding Aliya's hand.

Jab bole woh jab bole
Uski aankh mein rab bole

Aliya made Dhruv stood up and sang by dancing with him.

Jab bole woh jab bole
Uski aankh mein rab bole

Navya sang by holding Cabir's hand.

Paas paas hi rehna tum
Aankh aankh mein kehna tum
Dekha tumhein to aaram aaya.

Cabir took Navya to dance and sang.

Dabi dabi saanson mein suna tha mene
Bole bina mera naam aaya
Palkein jhuki aur uthne lagi to
Haule se uska salaam aaya

Mukti held Abhi's hand and began to sing.

Roj hi dil ki aag utha kar
Haath pe lekar chalna hai
Tere bina bina tere bond bond
Abb raat raat bhar jalna hai

Abhi started to sing and took Mukti for dance.

Tu mile na mile
Yeh haseen silsile
Waqt ke sakht hai
Abb yeh katte nahi

This time Nandini sang looking at Manik.

Tere bina saaans bhi chalti hai
Tere bina dil bhi dhadkta hai
Yaad nahi tha
Yaad aaya

Aryaman forwarded his hand before Nandini which Nandini accepted looking at Manik and Aryaman began to sing.

Dabi dabi saaanson mein suna tha mene
Bole bina mera naam aaya
Palkein jhuki aur uthne lagi to
Haule se uska salaam aaya

Finding no partner Soha forwarded her hand before Manik for dance and Manik accepted looking at Nandini who was dancing with Aryaman and began to sing.

Salaam aaya salaam aaya

At last the song was over and everybody clamped together. All congratulated Cabir and Navya for their new life.

****************★******************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘