Part 22:- (Tit for tat)

Manik:- What do you want?

Goon:- We will eventually get what we want. First you get out of the car. Will you get out by yourself or should we help you?

Manik noticed that there about 8\10 people were standing with some knives in their hands. Manik got down with Nandini and said,

Manik:- (calmly) look guys we are ready to give you money but please leave us.

Goon 1:- We can leave you but can't tell anything about this beautiful cheek.

Hearing this all laughed together loudly. That goon was going to touch Nandini. But Manik held his hand and said,

Manik:- Don't you dare to touch her.

Goon 1:- We will touch her. What will you do?

Manik:- I will break your hand so badly that you won't be able to use that hand again. It's just not a warning, I really mean it.

Manik jerked his hand away and came ahead of Nandini just like a hero. Nandini was amused seeing this and thought,

Nandini's pov:- Why are you so possessive for me when you don't even love me. Why do you show you care about me and every time save me from danger? Why do you pretend that you are always there for me? Why???

Manik's pov:- I know I am behaving like a possessive boyfriend but she is like a danger catching magnet. I can't let anybody hurt her. I love her and no matter what I won't let any evil eye stare at her. I will protect her till I take my last breath.

Goon 2:- Wow, I like your attitude. Let's see who wins and who loses.

That goon was coming towards Nandini. But Manik stopped him by holding his shirt's collar and started beating him black and blue. Seeing that, the other goon got scared and said to his men,

Goon 2:- Why are you looking at my face, you fools? Go and kill him.

All goons ran to Manik. Manik was beating the shit out of them. Suddenly a goon came from behind with a knife. Seeing that Nandini screamed loudly.

Nandini:- Manik.....

Hearing Nandini's scream Manik looked at her and got a cut on his hand by that goon. Manik's hand was bleeding but he didn't care at all. He was beating those goons continuously. When they saw that they can't win against him a goon came to Nandini and said,

Goon 1:- Sister, please tell him to spare us otherwise he will kill us.

Nandini:- (angrily) You bloody motherf******.

Nandini also started to beat them with her handbag. Manik saw her and smiled at her cuteness. Then suddenly reality hit him and he rushed towards her and said,

Manik:- Oh hello Ms. Hulk, please spare them.

Nandini wasn't listening to him. She was continuously beating that goon. Being helpless Manik held Nandini's waist, lifted her up and dragged her with him and said,

Manik:- What are you doing Nandu? Leave them, I said leave them immediately.

Nandini:- Manik, leave me. Today I will kill them. How dare he try to touch me? I am Nandini Murthy, not a cute little delicate doll that they will play with me.

Manik:- Okay, okay. You are Nandini Murthy and they got it by getting their head smacked by you nicely. Now let's go.

They were walking on the highway and suddenly Nandini realized that she was still in Manik's arms.

Nandini:- Manik....

Manik:- What?

Nandini:- Put me down.

Manik:- Oh yes. Sorry.

Then Manik put her down.

Nandini:- It's okay. Your hand must be hurting right?

Manik:- Yeah. But it was all your fault.

Nandini:- Oh really? Now what did I do? I told you to take another taxi but you didn't listen to me. In fact you never listen to me and do whatever you want to do. I don't say anything but that doesn't mean you will take any decision without my consent. Who gave you that right?

Unknowingly she told the truth. Manik can't take any decision without her consent. That decision can be choosing that taxi or not telling her the truth about her father.

Manik:- Well I wasn't talking about that taxi. But thanks for saying all this.

Nandini:- Then what were you talking about?

Manik:- I was saying that you always shout between my fights. Why so?

Nandini:- That goon was about to stab you.

Manik:- (shouted angrily) So what? It's not necessary to shout. Nandini you are my first priority and when you shout I think you got hurt and my mind gets diverted.

Nandini:- (by holding her ears) I am so sorry. Please forgive me.

Manik was going to shout at her again when a car passed by him at full speed throwing roadside dirty water on him. Manik made a bad face while Nandini started laughing at him. Seeing her laughing so carefreely an unwanted smile appeared on his face. But their smiles faded away when her phone rang.

Manik:- Who's calling you?

Nandini:- It's Bhai....

****************★******************
That's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘