Part 28:- (Upset Nandini)

Grandma:- You take a rest I am calling Nandini.

Grandma went outside and asked Aryaman.

Grandma:- Where is Nandini?

Aryaman:- Maybe she went to the washroom.

Grandma:- Okay.

When grandma left, Aryaman started searching for Nandini. She was crying standing near the stairs but seeing Aryaman she wiped her tears immediately.

Aryaman:- Nandini, Manik's Grandma is calling you.

Nandini:- You go. I will be there within a few minutes.

Aryaman left there and she thought,

Nandini's pov:- How could you Manik? How could you? My father was responsible for all this but you never told me anything. You didn't even tell me about the suffering you and your family had to bear just because of my father. In fact you were always nice to me. Really your heart is so big. That's why I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better than me. I don't want to spoil your life again. I will go away from your life forever.

Nandini was crying like hell. Then she wiped her tears and went to Manik's room.
Only Manik and his Grandma were there.

Nandini:- Grandma, you called me?

Grandma:- Yeah. Actually I am so sorry dear. I shouldn't have reacted like that. Please forgive me.

Nandini:- Grandma, why are you asking for my forgiveness when you didn't do anything and elders shouldn't ask for our forgiveness. They should always bless us.

Grandma:- Awww you are sweet dear. You sit here and give company to him till then I will go and talk to the doctor.

Grandma left there.

Manik:- Nandini, I need to tell you something.

Nandini:- Yeah, say.

Manik:- I love you Nandini. I love you so much.

Nandini was shocked after all she didn't expect this from Manik. At least not now.

Nandini:- Manik.......

She couldn't complete it as Abhi made his entry with Mukti and followed by Aryaman.

Abhi:- Choti, are you alright? You didn't get hurt right?

Nandini:- No Bhai. I am absolutely fit and fine. You should thank Manik. He saved my life.

Abhi:- Manik, thank you so much for saving my sister's life.

Manik:- You don't need to thank me. I promised you to bring your sister home safely so it was my duty.

Mukti:- Are you okay now?

Manik:- Yeah, I am fine.

Mukti:- Just look at yourself. You are looking like a freshly made mummy with so many bandages on yourself and you are saying that you are fine. Did you get hurt on your head or what?

They all laughed out of her joke. Then Abhi said,

Abhi:- Guys I am so sorry. I have a meeting at Mangalore. So I have to go.

Manik:- Sure.

Abhi:- let's go, Choti.

Mukti:- Abhi, you can leave Nandini at my place.

Abhi:- Mukti, you know I can't live without her.

Mukti:- Yeah I know. I wonder what you will do after her marriage. Wait wait wait. Don't Tell me that you are planning to keep a house husband for her.

Hearing Mukti, Aryaman directly looked at Abhi. Abhi noticed that and immediately said,

Abhi:- No way. That's against our tradition.

Mukti:- Thank god.

Abhi:- Manik, please take care of yourself.

Manik:- Okay.

Mukti:- Don't worry Abhi, I am here to take care of him. You go and please inform me after reaching there. I will be waiting for your phone call.

Abhi:- Okay then, bye guys. See you in Goa. Aryaman I need to talk to you. Will you please come outside?

Aryaman:- Sure. Let's go.

They left the room. At downstairs
Abhi said,

Abhi:- Choti, you go and wait in the car. I will be there soon.

Nandini:- Okay.

When Nandini left there he said,

Abhi:- So Aryaman, what's your decision?

Aryaman:- About what?

Abhi:- You wanted to propose to Nandini for marriage, right?

Aryaman:- Oh yes. Don't worry Abhi, I will handle it. You just need to take her to Goa next month.

Abhi:- Are you sure?

Aryaman:- 100%

Abhi:- Okay then see you in Goa. Bye.

Aryaman:- Bye.

Abhi and Nandini left for Mangalore.

Aryaman's pov:- Ms. Nandini Murty your life is going to change so get ready for a big surprise.

In Manik's room

When grandma came back she couldn't find Nandini there. So she asked,

Grandma:- Manu, where is Nandini?

Mukti:- She went to Mangalore with her brother.

Grandma:- Oh okay.

On the way to Mangalore Nandini was upset. So Abhi said,

Abhi:- What happened, Choti? Why are you so upset?

Nandini:- Nothing.

Abhi:- are you sure?

Nandini:- Yes, Bhai.

Nandini put her head on the glass window and thought,

Nandini's pov:- Oh god what should I do now? Should I be happy that Manik finally proposed to me or should I be sad that his grandma is totally against our relationship? I don't want Manik to go against his grandma for me. He and his family already had to suffer a lot just because of my father. I don't want to bother them again. It's very tough to make any decision for me.

****************★******************
Ramadan Mubarak to you all...❤️
This update is short but I will try to give you a big update next time. Till then enjoy this one and don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘