Part 18:- (Destiny's plan)

Next day
At morning

Everybody went to the airport as they all were returning to Mumbai. Soha said to Aryaman.

Soha:- So, I hope we are meeting on the Goa trip, right?

Aryaman:- Why? Will you miss me?

Soha:- Of course not. It's just that my revenge is still pending.

Aryaman:- Well in that case I will be there. After all, my revenge is also pending.

Soha:- Will see who takes revenge and who keeps standing like a fool.

Aryaman:- We will see.

Soha and Aryaman's conversation was heard by Cabur and Navya. Cabir said,

Cabir:- Those two have become thirsty for each other's blood. See they are still fighting and want to continue their fight till they meet again.

Navya:- Exactly. Matarani, please make them friends so that they don't fight anymore.

After their little argument with Soha, Aryaman went to Abhi and said.

Aryaman:- Abhi, I have something important to say.

Abhi:- Yeah, tell me.

Aryaman:- Actually I thought about Nandini and I think I really like her. So I agree with your proposal.

Abhi:- That's great. I will talk to her right now.

Aryaman:- No Abhi, please don't talk to her about this.

Abhi:- But why?

Aryaman:- Because I want to talk to her personally. If you talk to her, she might not open up to you. That's why I have to talk to her and if she doesn't have any objections then I will propose to her on our Goa trip.

Abhi:- Okay, as you wish.

On the other hand

Manik was continuously looking at Nandini. To be honest Nandini was also looking at him from time to time. But not letting each other know. But how can this go unnoticed by Cabir? He went to him and whispered into his ear,

Cabir:- Stop looking at Nandini like that. Don't forget her brother is also standing here. If he sees that then he will beat the shit out of you.

Manik:- Cabir, please let me see her for the last time.

Cabir:- Last time? Dude did you forget that you are meeting again on the Goa trip then you can see her as much as you want. Now come with me, check in is about to start.

Manik:- I am not coming on the Goa trip.

Cabir:- But why?

Manik:- I can't face her again. Whenever I see her, I feel guilty about my past deeds.

Cabir:- Whatever you did in the past, you were forced to do so. So why do you feel guilty? Just forget it and express your feelings to her.

Manik:- No Cabir. I can't do it.

Cabir:- You are behaving like a coward, Manik.

Manik:- Then I am a coward, happy?

Cabir was going to say something but stopped by hearing Nandini's loud scream.
Nandini said to Abhi.

Nandini:- Bhai, I can't find my ticket.

Abhi:- Search your bag carefully.

Nandini:- I have searched for it already. Offo Bhai, I think I have left it at home only.

Mukti:- Now what? Check in has already started.

Aryaman:- You guys wait here, I will go to the counter and ask for another ticket.

After some time Aryaman came back and said,

Aryaman:- All the tickets are booked already. They can't give us an extra ticket now.

Finding no other way, Manik started to shout to gain their attention,

Manik:- Oh no Cabir, I forgot my wallet at home. Let's do one thing, me and Nandini will go home and come back with my wallet and her ticket. What do you say?

Abhi:- Manik, it's just one hour left to board the flight. How will you make it on time? You guys carry on. I will cancel this flight and board on the next flight with her.

Aryaman:- I already asked them about the next flight. They said the weather is not good, that's why they have canceled all the flights. This will be the last flight and they can't arrange for another flight until the weather gets better.

****************★******************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘