Part 9:- (Game or destiny?)

When Aryaman saw a waiter was passing by Mukti with a glass of juice he immediately went there and pushed that waiter towards Mukti. All juice falls on her dress.

Mukti:- Idiot, can't you see?

Waiter:- Sorry mam.

Mukti:- It's ok. Clean the floor before the guests arrive.

Mukti went to the room and Arya followed her slowly.

On the other hand

Abhi took off his kurta and went to the washroom. Aliya, Dhruv and Soha got the opportunity and went to Abhi's room. They took Abhi's kurta and started to search for the ring.

Aliya:- Soha, check his pockets.

Soha:- There is nothing in the pocket. It's empty.

Dhruv:- Did he take that ring with him to the washroom?

Aliya:- Baby, who takes a ring with him to the washroom?

Soha:- Seems like Arya has made us fool. He has the ring but he made us run all over the house. That smart ass has to pay for this.

Aliya:- You are right, Soha.

Soha:- Jiju can come out of the washroom at any moment. Let's go downstairs.

They nodded and left.

Meanwhile Mukti went to the washroom and Arya followed her secretly. He found that she had left her purse on the table. So he took that and started to search for the ring.

Arya's pov:- I am sure she kept it in her purse only. But her purse is full of makeup lipsticks, chewing gums, teeth whitening strips, Eno and what not. I can't find the ring. Oh god why do they keep so many things in their purse? I think she made us fool. She doesn't have the ring. Soha Singhania you are really very clever but be ready to pay for this prank.

Arya kept that purse on the table exactly how it was before and left.

At Terrace

Nandini was looking for Manik. When he came there. They both looked at each other and said,

Manik+Nandini:- Are you alright?

Manik:- What would happen to me? You fall down from the stairs and hurt yourself right?

Nandini:- What? When did I fall down from the stairs? You had an allergic reaction again, right?

Manik:- What? When did I have an allergic reaction?

Nandini:- (smiled) Okay, I got it. They made us fool just to steal the ring.

Nandini sat on the swing and Manik sat beside her.

Manik:- They literally pulled up a war just to steal an engagement ring.

Nandini:- You are looking stressed. What happened?

Manik:- Mukti is not talking to me. She is still angry with me that I didn't keep any contact with her after graduation.

Nandini pulled out the ring from her purse and gave it to him,

Nandini:- Take this ring and tell her that you have stolen it from me. Her anger will vanish and she will forgive you immediately.

Manik:- But you will lose the bet right?

Nandini:- Yeah, but that doesn't matter.

Manik:- Won't you feel bad for losing the bet?

Nandini:- I am never afraid of losing. You know why? Because it's a part of life. When you lose your efforts to win increases and when you give your best you will definitely win.

Manik:- Wow you should become a philosopher. Seriously, you are just wasting your time in the hospital. Okay, let's not disappoint our friends.

He pulled the ring out of his pocket and gave it to her.

Manik:- You keep this ring and when they will ask you about it, tell them that you have stolen it from me, okay?

Nandini:- Wow it will be fun?

Manik:- Let's see.

When they stood up suddenly they heard a loud sound which was created by a burning rocket. Nandini got scared and hugged Manik tightly.

Manik:- Hay Nandu, I am here. Don't be scared.

Nandini immediately left him.

Manik:- Don't tell me, you are still scared of crackers?

Nandini:- Of course not.

Manik:- Oh really? Yeah, I can see that.

Nandini:- Manik just leave it and let's go. They must be waiting for us.

Manik:- Okay, let's go.

****************★******************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘