Part 34:- (Mehandi ceremony)

Nandini's pov:- I am sorry Manik, I had to lie. Trust me, I didn't want to lie to you but I didn't have any other options. Soha is a nice girl. You will be happy with her and your happiness matters to me the most. I am sorry Manik. I am really very sorry. Please forgive me.

At morning

Everybody was present at the breakfast table except Soha and Arya.

Manik:- Guys, I want to tell you something.

Mukti:- Did you decide something about our proposal?

Dhruv:- Buddy, you can take some time if you want after all it's a matter of your whole life.

Manik:- No need guys. I have decided already.

Cabir:- So you don't want to marry her, right?

Manik:- Wrong. I am ready to marry her.

They all were happy at Manik's decision and started congratulating him except Cabir. He was shocked to hear it.

Navya:- Oh shit, I forgot to ask Soha.

Mukti:- No problem. Let's go and talk to her. I am sure she won't say no.

When they all went to Soha, Cabir dragged Manik aside and said,

Cabir:- Manik, have you lost it? You love Nandini right? Then why did you say yes to marry Soha?

Manik:- Because Nandini wants it only and I am doing what she wants me to do.

Cabir:- I don't care about what she wants and what not. I won't let you destroy yours and Soha's life. Marriage is not a game. It's a matter of your whole life. Please think about it again.

Manik:- Cabir, I have decided already and I will marry Soha on the same day Nandini and Arya will be getting married.

Cabir:- Manik you can't do this.

Manik:- Manik Malhotra can do anything for his ego, don't forget that.

Manik left there angrily and Cabir slapped his own forehead.

On the other hand

Soha agreed to marry Manik and it was decided that Soha-Manik and Nandini-Aryaman will get married on the same day, same place and same time.

Next day
At the Church

Father read the marriage vows and Dhruv-Aliya became husband-wife. All congratulated the new married couple. They celebrated the day with a grand party and the next day Dhruv and Aliya went to Singapore for their honeymoon and the rest of them went back to Mumbai.

One month later

Whole Malhotra Mansion was decorated. Everyone was busy. Manik was sitting beside window in his room. He was so busy in his thoughts that when his Grandma came there he didn't realize.

Grandma:- Manik.....

Manik:- Sweetheart when did you come?

Grandma:- When you were thinking about something very deeply. What happened to my child? Why are you so upset?

Manik:- Nothing Sweetheart.

Manik lay down on the bed keeping his head on her lap. She ruffled his hair loving and said,

Grandma:- Okay, now get ready for the Mehandi function.

Manik:- But Sweetheart it's a girl's function right? What would I do there?

Grandma:- You will be my delivery boy and take henna for your bride, happy?

Manik:- Okay madam, as your wish.

At evening

Nandini and Soha was sitting together. Two ladies were applying henna on their hands. At that time Manik reached there and Navya welcomed him. When Manik entered inside he saw Nandini. She was looking beautiful in her light green lehenga.

Cabir:- Manik, please sing a song for your bride.

Manik:- No. It would be odd if I sing at my own marriage function.

Mukti:- Come on Manik. It's only us and I don't want to hear any excuses. You have to sing.

Dhruv:- Yes Buddy, go for it.

Manik:- Okay.

Cabir gave him a guitar. He closed his eyes and started to sing,

Itni mohabbat karo na
Main doob na jaun kahi
Vaapas kinara pe aana
Main bhool na jaun kahi

Dekha jabse chehra tera
Main toh hafton sa soya nahi

Nandini was looking at him as she was hypnotized. Looking into her eyes Manik sang,

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo ha chipa
Main kisi sa kahunga nahi

Muja neend aati nahi hai akele
Khwabon mein aaya karo
Nahi chal sakunga tumhare bina main
Mera tum sahaara bano

Ik tumhein chahne ke alaawa
Aur kuch humse hoga nahi

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo ha chipa
Main kisi sa kahunga nahi

Humari kami tumko mehsoos hogi
Bheega dengi jab baarishe
Main bhar karke laya hoon
Ankhon mein apni
Adhoori si kuch khwahishe

Rooh se chaahne wale aashiq
Baatein jismo ki karte nahi

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo ha chipa
Main kisi sa kahunga nahi

Bol do na zara
Dil mein jo ha chipa
Main kisi sa kahunga nahi

****************★******************
So how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘