Part 3:- (Jealous Manik)

Nandini:- Yeah. But how did you know my name? Have we met before?

Arya suddenly held her both hands and said,

Arya:- Of course. Nandini, I am your childhood lover. How could you forget me like this? Did you have a memory loss in some road accident?

Nandini:- No way.

Arya:- Nandini, please try to remember. Wait, I used to sing a song for you. Let me sing that song again. Maybe hearing that song you will remember me just like old movies.

Arya sat on his knees in front of her and started singing,

Arya:- Yeh chaand sa roshan chehra
Zulfon ka rang sunehara
Yeh jheel si neeli aankhein
Koi raaz hai inmein gehra
Tareef karoon kya uski jisne tumhein banaya....

Alya:- Awww. See Dhruv? That's called complement and look at you. As if you need tax to talk also. You are so unromantic. Please learn something from him.

Aryaman:- Don't worry Aliya. Now I am here na, I will give tips to your unromantic boyfriend. Then he will be a romantic boyfriend just like me.

Aliya was shocked to hear her name from him. He was talking to all as if he knew them all from so long. Seeing this Navya said,

Navya:- Don't panic guys. I had told him about you all. That's why he is guessing, that's it.

Arya:- (winked) And I am too good at guessing, you know.

Then Aryaman introduced himself with everybody one by one and our sweet Nandu was still smiling thinking about that complement. But a pair of eyes were burning seeing all this drama and he is none other than our Monster Manik.

Cabir:- My dear brother in law if your introduction is over shall we leave?

Arya:- Of course Jiju. Let's go.

They all settled down in the car and again started their journey. In the whole way Aryaman and Nandini were gossiping about their profession, hobbies, likes, dislikes etc. Dhruv was silently listening to Aliya who was continuously babbling and our couples were in their la la land. There was only Manik who was observing Aryaman and Nandini silently and was burning in not only anger but also in jealousy.

Manik's pov:- This Arya is like a chewing gum. See how he is sticking to her. I am not getting any good vibes from him. Now who will tell her that guy is not safe for her? Please Nandini be careful with him.

Manik wanted to divert his mind so he started talking with Dhruv who was getting bored.

Manik:- Buddy, I heard your latest album was a big hit?

Dhruv is a singer.

Dhruv:- Yeah, I got a profit from that album. So I was thinking of establishing my own music studio.

Manik:- of course yaar. You are a big hit. You should open your own studio. If you need any kind of help then please inform me. I will try my best to help you.

Dhruv:- Okay. But you know Manik, I really miss Fab5. You never told us why you left the band.

Nandini's pov:- Manik left the band? But why? Music was his passion, his dream. He wanted to be a singer at any cost. What happened in his life that he left music and became a businessman?

****************★******************
So guys, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘