Part 16:- (The tom & jerry show)

Everybody was sitting in the hallroom. They all were chit chatting. Soha said,

Soha:- So guys, shall we start the game?

All together:- Yes of course.

Mukti:- One minute, where is Manik?

Dhruv:- He was tired so he went to his room to take a rest.

Aliya:- Someone go and call him otherwise he will miss it. The game is about to start.

Nandini:- I will go and call him.

Nandini went to Manik's room. She was about to knock at the door when she heard Manik talking to someone on the phone.

Manik:- Hello, sweetheart. How are you? Why? Is my darling angry with me? Oh so that's the matter. Don't worry, my love. I am coming back soon and guess what? I have brought a gift for you. No I won't tell you, it's a surprise right? If I tell you then it won't be a surprise anymore. Okay. Love you, sweetheart. See you soon, bye.

Nandini's pov:- First he was flirting with Soha and now he is flirting with his sweetheart. What kind of man is he? I thought he was a gentleman but he is such a playboy. I thought he still loves me but no. He doesn't even care about my feelings. I was a fool to love him. He was right, he doesn't deserve me. I hate you Manik Malhotra, I hate you from the bottom of my heart.

When Nandini was lost in her thoughts suddenly Manik opened the door and found her in front of the door.

Manik:- What happened, Nandini? Why are you standing here?

Nandini:- The game is about to start. Aliya is calling you downstairs.

Manik:- Okay, let's go.

They went downstairs. There was a fight between Soha and Aryaman. They were trying to get a bowl from each other's hand. All were silently watching them and nobody tried to stop them.

Soha:- Aryaman, give me that bowl.

Aryaman:- No. You leave it.

Soha:- Aryaman, I know you very well. I am sure you did something with this bowl.

Aryaman:- Oh hello, I didn't do anything with it. You are overthinking.

Soha:- Oh really? Then why aren't you letting me check it?

Aryaman:- I won't give this bowl. What would you do?

Soha:- You want to see what I can do?

Aryaman:- Yeah, show me. I am scared of you.

At this Soha turned the bowl towards Aryaman. The milk of the bowl fell on him and made his dress all wet.

Aryaman:- (shouted loudly) What kind of joke is it? Why did you do that?

Soha:- I did exactly what I needed to do before wasting my time by arguing with you.

Seeing Manik Soha said to him.

Soha:- See Manik the bowl is empty. There wasn't any ring in it. He was making us fool.

Manik and Nandini were smiling at their childish behavior. They were so cute just like tom and jerry.

Aryaman:- I will definitely take revenge from you. Just wait and watch.

Soha:- I am not scared of you.

Aryaman left from there. Soha brought a new bowl and kept that before Cavya and dropped a ring in it and said.

Soha:- Okay. So whoever finds the ring first he or she will rule over their married life. Bhai, be careful while playing this game. Our reputation depends on this game.

Cabir:- Don't worry, Soha. We will definitely win the game.

Abhi:- How could you be so sure?

Soha:- After all he is my brother and we play to win only.

Cabir:- Absolutely. So shall we start?

Aryaman changed his dress faster and came there running and said,

Aryaman:- Of course, Jiju.

Mukti:- Ready steady go.....

Cavya dripped their hands in the bowl. Cabir's friends were cheering for him and Aryaman, Abhi and Nandini were cheering for Navya. Actually they both weren't playing the game properly. They were stopping each other to find the ring by holding their hand. After some time Navya found the ring and her supporters jumped in joy. Aryaman said to Soha.

Aryaman:- Soha, you and your brother both are losers.

Soha:- Bhai, what did you do?

Cabir:- Awww I am so sorry.

Aryaman:- So Jiju, don't forget. From now on my sister will rule over your married life, got it?

Cabir:- Yeah yeah, I will remember.

They all sat together and gossiped for some time then Mukti said to Navya.

Mukti:- Navya, it's quite late. Come, we will take you to the room.

Nandini:- Wait for me, guys.

When the girls left with Navya, boys started to tease Cabir.

Dhruv:- Cabir, why don't you sleep with us tonight? We will gossip all night.

Cabir:- Guys, aren't you forgetting something?

Dhruv:- Forgetting what?

Cabir:- Today is my first night with Navya.

Dhruv:- Oya hoya, seems like you can't wait to go to your newly wedded wife.

Manik:- Dhruv, don't tease him more otherwise he will definitely take revenge on your wedding and did you forget that swimming pool incident already?

Abhi:- Swimming pool incident? What happened?

Dhruv:- Manik, why are you bringing back old memories? Keep that secret as secret only and Cabir, why are you still sitting with us? Go to your room, I won't stop you.

Manik:- (smirked) Seems like someone is scared.

Dhruv:- I will deal with you later. Cabir, go to your room fast otherwise Navya will throw you out of the room and you will have to spend the night with us only.

Cabir:- Shut up, Dhruv.

When Cabir rushed upstairs they all laughed out loud.....

****************★******************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘