Part 21:- (Falling into the trap)

Nandini:- How will we go back to Mumbai?

Manik:- We will go by road.

Nandini:- Why? We can go by train.

Manik:- That was the last train to Mumbai which we have missed Because of you. The weather is getting worse so they have canceled all the bookings. So we can't travel anywhere by train. Before we get trapped in Shimla in this bad weather let's get out of this city as soon as possible.

Nandini:- Then what are you waiting for? Let's go.

Manik:- I am waiting for your question box to be closed so that we can go.

Nandini:- Ha ha ha, very funny. Now let's go.

When they came out from the railway station Nandini slipped from the stairs and was about to fall but Manik held her by her waist. They went into a deep eye lock as if they were finding love for each other in their eyes. Their eye lock was broken by the loud sound of the train's horn. They immediately got separated and Manik left her waist.

Manik:- I am sorry.

Nandini:- It's okay. Let's go.

They saw a taxi driver standing beside his taxi and waiting for passengers. They went there and Manik said,

Manik:- Excuse me....

Driver turned towards them and stare at Nandini with lustful eyes and said,

Driver:- Yes Mam, tell me where do you want me to drop you?

Manik became angry and said

Manik:- Oh hello, where are you looking? Look at me and talk.

Driver:- (controlling himself) Yes sir, tell me where do you want to go?

Nandini immediately said,

Nandini:- Mumbai.

Manik:- Nandini, are you crazy? This taxi won't go that far.

Driver:- (smirked) Mumbai? Seems like you have missed the train.

Manik:- (loudly) That's none of your business. Just tell me will you go to Dehradun or not?

Driver:- Of course sir. But you have to pay me extra because in this weather nobody will take the risk to drive that far.

Manik:- Okay. Now let's go.

Driver got into his taxi. Nandini dragged Manik aside and said.

Nandini:- Manik, don't you think this taxi driver is showing extra interest in our matter? I am not getting any good vibes from this taxi driver. Let's take another taxi.

Manik:- Look at the sky. The weather is getting worse. Do you really think any taxi driver will agree to drive that far? I don't think so.

Nandini:- Okay then, let's go.

They sat in the taxi and started to drive. After some time Nandini noticed that the taxi had to go left but it was going to the right. So she asked Manik,

Nandini:- (whispered) Manik, he had to take left then why did he take right?

Manik:- (whispered back) One minute let me ask that driver.

Manik:- Driver you supposed to take left then why did you take right?

Driver:- It's a shortcut sir. If we go through this route then we will reach our destination soon.

Manik:- Okay.

After some time taxi stopped with a sudden brack. Nandini got scared and held Manik's hand tightly. Manik asked that driver,

Manik:- What happened?

Driver:- Sir, this taxi won't move.

Manik:- But why?

Driver was quiet. Suddenly a man came beside the window of the taxi and signaled them to pull the glass down. When Manik pulled the glass down he said,

Man:- This taxi won't move because we are standing here for you.

***************★***************
So readers, I don't know anything about Indian cities so pardon me if I am wrong about the route. Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘