Part 33:- (Stubborn Nandini)

In Living room

Navya:- Cabir, tell me honestly what were you doing on the terrace?

Cabir:- Erm actually....

Cabir was taking time to think of any excuse that's why Arya got irritated and said,

Aryaman:- Jiju, will you say it clearly?

Cabir:- Actually I went to the terrace for Manik.

All turned towards Manik as if he came from some other planet. Manik was shocked as well. At the same time he wanted to press Cabir's neck and kill him immediately.

Manik:- (nervously) Guys, why are you giving me that look? I didn't do anything.

Mukti:- What were you doing on the terrace at this time of night?

Dhruv:- Maybe he went there for a walk. Why are you interrogating him like this?

Manik:- Exactly. Now you guys always remain busy with your partners. You don't have any time for me so I was feeling lonely. That's why I went to the terrace for a walk before sleeping.

Navya:- Yes guys, this is very unfair for him. We all are actually not giving him any time and he is the only single person in our group so it's normal to feel lonely. We should spend some time with him.

Aliya:- You are right. We are so sorry Manik.

Manik:- It's okay Aliya.

Mukti:- No it's not okay Manik. Guys, I think now he also should get married. What do you say?

Manik:- No Mukti, I am happily single.

Navya:- Guys, Mukti is right. We should find a beautiful girl for Manik. How long would he be single? We all are getting married so we won't be able to spend time with him. At some time he will feel lonely.

Cabir:- Why should we find a beautiful girl for him when we already have one in front of us?

Sometimes Cabir's brain doesn't work at all. He was thinking about Nandini while saying that and Manik secretly pinched him which was a warning to shut his mouth.

Cabir:- (whispered) Ouch. Manik, what are you doing?

Manik:- (whispered back) What was that? Once you come outside, I will kill you.

Manik was literally murdering him with his eyes when Navya shouted in excitement.

Navya:- Wow, Cabir, what an idea.

Mukti:- Navya, what are you saying? Say it clearly.

Navya:- Guys, Soha is also a single girl in our friend circle. Why don't we get them married?

Manik:- No way.

Cabir:- (shocked) Navya, I didn't mean her.

Navya:- Then whom did you mean? Is there any single girl in our friend circle except her?

Cabir:- Yes and it's Nandini.

Manik seriously wanted to take him to the terrace and pushed him down so that his mouth got shut forever where everybody was shocked too.

Abhi:- But Nandini is also getting married to Aryaman. Did you forget Cabir?

Cabir:- Oh yes. I totally forgot.

They all laughed at Cabir's stupidity but Manik was giving him a look as if he was saying "you just come out then I will tell you". Cabir gulped in fear. He was scared of his reaction too.

Mukti:- Seriously guys, Navya is absolutely right.

Manik:- Guys, don't you ever think about it.

Dhruv:- Why not Manik?

Aliya:- Yes Manik, Soha is perfect for you.

Manik:- No guys.

Navya:- But why Manik? Soha would be a perfect girl for you.

Cabir:- Navya, don't you think you are getting extra excited? I mean it's his life, let him decide if he likes her or not. Why are you forcing him?

Mukti:- Navya, I think we should give him some time to think. What do you say guys?

All together:- Yes. We agree with you.

Navya:- Okay then. Manik, please do think about it and let us know your decision, okay?

Manik:- Okay.

At midnight

Suddenly Nandini woke up. She was very thirsty. She took her bottle to drive some water but she found the bottle empty. So she went to the kitchen to fill her water bottle. When she was passing by the corridor someone pinned her against a nearby wall. Nandini was going to shout but that person kept his palm on her lips and said,

Person:- Don't you dare to shout, Nandini.

When he removed his palm Nandini said,

Nandini:- Manik, you here?

Manik:- Yes, it's me.

Nandini:- Leave me Manik. If somebody sees us like this then what he/she would think about us?

Manik:- I don't care what people will think about us.

Nandini:- But I do care about it. Why are you doing all this Manik?

Manik:- Don't you know why I am doing all this?

Nandini:- No, I don't.

Manik:- Don't pretend as if you don't understand anything.

Nandini:- What do you want Manik?

Manik:- Marry me.

Nandini:- Manik, I told you I don't love you. You are forgetting that my marriage is already fixed and I am going to get married soon.

Manik:- Look into my eyes and tell me that you don't love me. If you can do that I will also marry Soha happily.

Nandini looked into his eyes with full confidence and said,

Nandini:- I don't love you. Happy?

Manik:- Okay. All the best for your future life.

Manik left her immediately and directly went to his room.

****************★*****************
So that's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘