Part 36:- (Happy ending)

In Hotel room

Nandini was sitting on the bed with a large vail. Suddenly someone came there and pulled her vail. Nandini was shocked to see that person and said,

Nandini:- What are you doing here?

Person:- Come with me.

Nandini:- No Manik, I can't go with me.

Yes, that person is none other than our hero Manik Malhotra. He held her hand and said,

Manik:- Come with me right now.

Nandini:- Manik, I am married to someone else now. You can't come and take me somewhere like this.

Manik didn't listen to her and almost drugged her with him. They came to the Malhotra Mansion and Manik called her grandma.

Manik:- Sweetheart, Sweetheart where are you?

Grandma:- Oh you guys have already reached? Mukti, my child, is everything ready?

Mukti:- Yes grandma. Everything is ready?

Grandma:- Okay, let's start the rituals.

Mukti came there with a pot of rice, Aliya came with a large plate of alta and Navya came there with arti's plate. Mukti and Aliya placed the rice pot and plate near Nandini's feet.

Grandma:- Navya, give me that arti's plate.

Navya handed over arti's plate and stood beside her. Nandini was watching them surprisingly but when grandma came near to her with arti's plate she spoke out.

Nandini:- What's happening here? Manik, why did you bring me here, in your house? And why are they welcoming me like that?

Manik:- They are doing what they are supposed to do.

Nandini:- What do you mean?

Aliya:- Offo Nandini Malhotra, you are so dumb.

Nandini:- Nandini Malhotra???

Mukti:- Yes, Nandini now you are Mrs. Malhotra now.

Nandini:- (shocked) What? Are you crazy? I got married to Aryaman Khurana. So my surname should be Khurana not Malhotra.

Manik:- I can't control my laughter anymore. Cabir please come out.

Cabir came out with Aryaman and Soha. Nandini was shocked to see them there and said,

Nandini:- Aryaman and Soha, you both are here? But why?

Navya:- Really Nandini, I have never seen such an idiot like you.

At last Abhimanyu made his entry there and said,

Abhi:- Yes, Choti I totally agree with Navya. While getting married didn't you see your husband's face for once?

Nandini:- No. I had a large vail. So I couldn't see anything.

Abhi:- I thought I was the dumbest person in the whole world who didn't know what's going on in his sister's life but you broke my record. You yourself don't know what's going on in your life.

Nandini looked at him confusedly. She actually didn't have any idea about what they were talking about.

Aryaman:- Let me clear the facts Nandini.

Flashback

Grandma:- Manu, have you gone crazy? Did you forget everything? How her father misbehaved with my son saying we are middle class people and he doesn't want her daughter to be friends with a middle class boy.