Part 19:- (Mr & Mrs Singh)

Cabir:- Now what?

Manik:- Don't worry, I have a solution.

Abhi:- What?

Manik:- You guys go to Mumbai by this flight. Only flights are canceled because of bad weather, not trains. We will come to Mumbai by train.

Abhi:- Great idea. I will also come with you.

Cabir:- No Abhi. If you come by train then you will be late for the reception party. We also have to do lots of preparation for the party and I need your help.

Cabir made a puppy face but in mind he was making a plan to help his best friend.

Cabir's pov:- Go Manik. Go and get your love before it's too late.

Manik:- Yes Abhi, Cabir is right. You can trust me with your sister. Don't worry, I promise you that I will bring her home safe and sound.

Abhi:- Okay then. But Manik, always remember that when our parents left us I raised her like my own daughter. I have taken care of her all alone and never let her depend on anyone else. That's why she is a very sensitive minded girl. One scratch on her trust me I will bury you six feet under the ground alive.

Manik:- Don't worry bro, I will take care of her and will not give you any chance to complain. Bye.

Nandini hugged Abhi and they left. When they came out from the airport Manik saw a man who was wearing a driver's dress and holding a white board where "Mr and Mrs Singh'' was written. Manik dragged Nandini with him by holding her hand in his arm like a couple and said.

Manik:- Keep smiling and just do as I say. Got it?

Nandini:- Okay.

They went to that driver and said to him.

Manik:- Hello ji, we are Mr and Mrs Singh.

Driver:- Welcome to Simla. I am Lucky Singh. Our car is parked in the parking lot, please come with me.

Manik:- Yeah, let's go.

They sat in the car when Lucky Singh asked Manik,

Lucky:- You will directly go to the hotel right?

Manik:- We will go but before that we have to receive our relatives from the railway station.

Lucky Singh:- Okay. By the way, you both are a very cute couple. Did you have a love marriage or an arranged marriage?

Hearing this question Manik was feeling irritated and was going to scold that driver but Nandini said,

Nandini:- It was an arranged marriage.

Lucky Singh:- Oh okay. I must say your family made a great choice.

Manik:- (shouted angrily) Can you just shut your mouth and drive fast? We are getting late. Our relatives will be waiting for us.

Lucky Singh:- I am so sorry. Don't worry sir, you will reach there on time.

After some time they reached the railway station. They got down from the car and Manik said,

Manik:- Lucky Singh, now go to the airport. I just got a message that my brother and sister in law have arrived. They have the same surname. Please drop them to the hotel.

Manik turned back to go but he stopped and said,

Manik:- Oh yes,I forgot about your payment.

Manik cleared his payment and without wasting any time they went inside the station. They reached the counter and Manik asked the man who was sitting inside the counter.

Manik:- Excuse me, I want two tickets for Mumbai.

Man:- Yeah sure.

Manik:- By the way when will the train arrive?

Girl:- It's already on the platform. Hurry up otherwise you will miss the train.

Manik:- Thanks.

Taking tickets Manik rushed towards the platform with Nandini.

*****************★*****************
So how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘