Part 20:- (I hate your tears)

When they reached there they saw the train was leaving the platform at a slow pace. They started to run behind the train and Manik said to Nandini,

Manik:- Nandini, run fast. We have to catch this train anyhow.

Nandini:- I can't run faster than this.

Manik:- Nandini, please try to run fast.

Manik got on the train and forwarded his hand towards her. By then the train had increased its pace. Manik said,

Manik:- Nandini, hurry up. Hold my hand fast.

Nandini:- I can't do it Manik. Train's speed is very fast. I can't run this fast.

Manik:- You can do it Nandini. Run fast please.

Nandini was running as fast as she could but it was her bad luck that she missed the train. Nandini went to the stairs and sat there with a sad face. Now she was all alone in this unknown place. She felt so helpless and started to cry.

Nandini's pov:- Manik, you also didn't think about me and left me alone. Now what will I do? Weather is also getting worse. How will I reach Mumbai?

Nandini was totally lost in her thoughts and crying very badly that she didn't realize when someone came there and sat beside her.She heard a voice of a boy who was talking with her.

Boy:- Why are you crying?

Nandini:- I missed the train. Now how will I reach Mumbai?

Boy:- I am also thinking the same.

Nandini:- Why? Did you also miss your train?

Saying this Nandini turned towards that boy and seeing him she was super duper shocked.

Nandini:- Manik, it's you?

Manik:- Of course it's me. What did you think? I left you? Silly girl, how can I leave you alone in this unknown place?

Nandini immediately hugged him tightly. First Manik was shocked at her reaction. Then he also hugged her back and ran his fingers in her hair and said.

Manik:- Hey Nandu, what happened? Please stop crying.

Nandini:- Where did you go? So you know how much I got scared? I thought you wouldn't come back and I have to spend this night in this railway station only.

Manik:- Don't worry, I am here now and you don't need to spend this night in the railway station. Now stop crying. I hate to see tears in your beautiful eyes.

Nandini broke the hug and said,

Nandini:- Then why do you always make me cry?

Manik:- Okay, I am sorry. From now on I promise you that I won't do anything that makes you cry.

Nandini:- (cutely) Nandu promise?

Manik:- Nandu promise, happy? Now let's go.

Nandini:- Where?

Manik:- Are you seriously planning to spend this night in this railway station?

Nandini:- No way. But how will we go back to Mumbai?

****************★****************
So readers, how's this update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘