Part 31:- (Plan backfired)

Soha was walking in the garden. She was restless and was busy in her thoughts, when Aryaman came there and said,

Aryaman:- What happened, Soha? Why are you so stressed out?

Soha:- Can I ask you something?

Aryaman:- Yeah sure.

Soha:- What is love?

Aryaman:- Love means trust to me. If you can't trust that person and be the way you are then it's not love.

Soha looked deep into his eyes and said,

Soha:- Aryaman, I trust you.......

Soha left there and Aryaman got busy in his thoughts.

Next day

Abhi got a call and picked it up.

Abhi:- Hello....What??? I am coming....

In the next moment Abhi rushed to Nandini and said,

Abhi:- Nandini, we have to go to the hospital immediately.

Nandini looked at him with a shocked expression and said,

Nandini:- But why? What happened?

Abhi:- I got a call from the hospital. Aryaman is admitted there.

Nandini:- What? Let's go.

Everybody rushed to the hospital and saw Manik and Cabir were sitting there.

Abhi:- What happened Manik? Where is Aryaman?

Cabir:- (crying) Don't go, Abhi. You won't be able to see it.

Abhi:- Why? What happened?

Cabir:- (crying loudly) I don't know how to tell you. I am still in shock. Now who will marry my brother in law. Oh god please give him some courage so that he can live his short life in peace.

Abhi couldn't understand anything and asked,

Abhi:- Manik, you tell me what happened to him? Why is Cabir behaving like that?

Manik:- Don't ask me bro. I won't be able to say it. You can ask his doctor. There he is.

Abhi went to the doctor's room and they talked for a while. Meanwhile Navya came there. She held Cabir's shirt's collar and said,

Navya:- Cabir, tell me clearly what happened to my brother?

Cabir said something in Navya's ear and she burst out crying loudly.

Navya:- Oh god, why did you do this to my brother? He wanted to get married in a few months and what will I say to Nandini?

Abhi came out from the doctor's room and said,

Abhi:- Manik, how did you get to know that?

Manik:- This morning he fell down from the stairs that's why we took him to the hospital. He was feeling dizzy with a runny nose that's why the doctor told him to do some blood tests. When we got the report we got to know everything.

Abhi:- Choti, I want to tell you something. Please come with me.

Abhi and Nandini left there. Mukti also followed them.

Dhruv:- Somebody please tell me what happened to Aryaman?

Cabir:- (crying) I don't know how to say.

Manik secretly pinched Cabir and whispered into his ears,

Manik:- Stop overacting otherwise everybody will get to know about our plan.

Soha was getting impatient with each passing minute. Seeing Cabir's drama he lost her temper and shouted loudly,

Soha:- Enough of creating suspense. Will you tell me clearly what happened to him? Why has he been hospitalized?

Cabir:- Why don't you go and ask yourself?

Soha:- Can I meet him now?

Manik:- Yes of course.

Aliya:- I want to meet him too. Let's go.

Cabir immediately shouted loudly,

Cabir:- No, you can't meet him now.

Aliya:- But why?

Cabir:- Actually.....

Soha didn't wait for him to complete the sentence and directly entered the room. Cabir was scratching his head to find any excuse to stop Aliya. Before he could get caught Manik immediately said,

Manik:- Doctor forbid us to meet many people at one time. We will go one by one, okay?

Aliya:- His condition is that serious?

Dhruv:- Baby don't go. What if it's a touchy disease?

Aliya:- Yeah, you are right.

In a few minutes Soha came out crying and without saying anything she left there.

Navya:- Now what happened to her?

Cabir:- How would I know?

Meanwhile Abhi, Mukti and Nandini came back and Abhi said,

Abhi:- Nandini wants to do the tests again because his symptoms don't match with AIDS.

Manik:- He already tested positive. Why do you want to do those tests again?

Nandini:- Sometimes doctors can't diagnose the disease correctly, that's why I want to be sure.

Manik:- What if he actually has AIDS?

Nandini:- Even if he has AIDS I am ready to marry him. I don't want to leave him alone, especially when he needs someone beside him. I can't be that cruel.

Manik:- Nandini, it's a matter of your whole life. Please think about it again.

Nandini:- I have decided already. Nothing can change my decision.

Aliya:- That's good. I am so happy for him that he is going to have a life partner like you.

Dhruv:- Guys, let's go and meet him.

Mukti:- Yeah.

Everybody left to see Aryaman but Manik and Cabir stayed there only.

Cabir:- Manik, our plan backfired. Now what to do?

Manik:- Go and do the damage control.

Cabir:- But how?

Manik:- First we bribe that pathology assistant to give us a false report. Now go and bribe him again to give the correct reports and take the whole blame on him.

Cabir:- Wow, I must say you're very intelligent but Nandini is not a weak competitor either. I wonder even if you both get married how your kids would be.

Cabir immediately received a strong punch on his stomach.

Manik:- Stop thinking about our future generations and just do as I said. We don't have much time. If she gets to know everything she will rip my head off from my shoulders.

****************★******************
That's it for today. How's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘