Part 29:- (Shocked Manik)

One month later

Manik:- Dhruv, please drive fast.

Dhruv:- Buddy, it's my car. I can drive it but I can't make it fly so that you can reach your destination soon.

Manik:- I know but if you drive at this speed then we will definitely miss our flight today.

Cabir:- Manik, it's Dhruv's wedding not yours. Why are you getting so excited?

Finally Dhruv got some courage to propose to Aliya for marriage and they are having a destination wedding in Goa. So they all are going to Goa together.

Navya:- By the way, Aryaman called me yesterday.

Cabir:- What did he say? He is coming, right?

Navya:- Yeah. But he also said that there is a surprise for us in Goa.

Cabir:- Surprise? Finally he got a girlfriend or what?

Navya:- I don't know. He said it's a surprise that's it.

Cabir:- Wait a minute. Is he planning another prank for me?

Navya:- I don't think so. He was serious about it. Anyways, Cabir, did you talk to Soha? She is coming right?

Cabir:- Yeah. She will directly join us in the airport then we will board the flight together.

Aliya:- That's great. Navya, do you know my wedding dress was designed by her. She is an awesome fashion designer.

Navya:- Really? Then she can help me in selecting my dress too.

When everyone was busy discussing the wedding preparations, Manik was lost in his own thoughts.

Manik's pov:- Oh god when will I reach Goa? That day Nandini left without saying anything. I just can't wait anymore to hear those three magical words from her.

Only if he knew that his destiny is planning something else for him. After all it's not easy to get true love in this cruel world.

At airport

Soha came running to Cabir and hugged him tightly.

Soha:- I missed you so much Bhai.

Cabir:- I missed you too doll.

Navya:- You just missed your brother? Am I forgotten at all?

Soha:- No, my dear sister in law. I missed you two equally.

Navya:- Liar liar pants on fire.

Soha hugged Navya. Then she hugged Aliya and said,

Soha:- Congratulations Aliya. Finally you are getting married. I am so excited to see you in my designed wedding dress. I am sure you will look like a princess in that white gown.

Aliya:- Thank you so much.

Dhruv:- Hello madam, I am also getting married but nobody is congratulating me. That's not fair.

Soha:- Awww Dhruv Bhai you are such a baby. By the way congratulations to you too.

Cabir:- Soha, there is a small correction. He is not only a baby but also a crying baby. God knows Aliya will handle him.

Dhruv glared at him angrily but who cares. In fact Cabir started making fun of him by cracking silly jokes on married couples. When everybody was busy in pulling each other's leg Soha went to Manik and said,

Soha:- Hi Manik. I heard that you had an accident. How are you now?

Manik:- I am fine, Soha. How are you?

Soha:- I am absolutely fit and fine.

Dhruv:- Flight announcement started. If you are done with exchanging greetings then let's go.

At Goa airport

Aryaman Mukti and Abhi were waiting for them. When they arrived Mukti rushed to Dhruv and Aliya, took them into a bone crash hug and said,

Mukti:- Congratulations guys. I so so so happy for you.

Dhruv+Aliya:- Thanks Mukti.

Abhi came forward, shook hands with Aliya and hugged Dhruv.

Abhi:- Really Dhruv we are very happy for you guys.

Aryaman:- Yup, it will be great fun. By the way congratulations guys.

Dhruv:- Thanks Arya.

Soha:- Hi Aryaman. I hope you didn't forget me.

Aryaman:- Of course not Ms. Soha. Aryaman can forget his friends but he never forgets his enemies.

Cabir:- Here comes our tom and jerry. They won't leave a single chance to pull each other's leg.

Navya:- Aryaman, you told me about a surprise. What is it?

Aryaman:- I am getting married soon.

All together:- What???

Navya:- Who is the lucky girl?

Aryaman:- That's the main surprise guys.

Navya:- Then blast it out idiot.

Aryaman:- Okay okay. So the lucky girl is......

All together:- Is........

Aryaman:- Abhi's sister Nandini Murthy.

They all jumped in joy but Manik was shocked. He didn't expect it from her.

****************★****************
Happy birthday to me...🥳🥳🥳
Yes, it's my birthday and I am going through a very tough time of my life. So please pray for me because god's blessing is what I need the most right now...😇😇😇
Anyways how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘