Part 13:- (Shocking situation)

Next Morning

Everybody was in the hall room doing the preparations for Mehandi and haldi functions. Nandini and Aryaman were working together to decorate the hall room with flowers. Abhi was watching them very keenly. Mukti noticed that and asked him,

Mukti:- What happened? What are you thinking?

Abhi:- I was thinking, Aryaman is a good boy, right? Nandini and he both are in the same profession. So what if we get them married?

Mukti:- Wow it's a good idea. But Abhi, don't you think we should talk to Nandini once? After all it's her life and we are taking decisions on her behalf.

Abhi:- I know Mukti, but I don't think she will deny me. She never did till now. My choice is her choice always.

Mukti:- I know. You know you are very lucky to have a sister like her.

Abhi:- Yes, I am.

On the other hand

Manik and Soha were discussing a song collection which will play in the evening.
Cabir was looking at them from so long. Navya noticed that and said,

Navya:- What happened, Cabir? What are you thinking?

Cabir:- I was thinking when the functions will be over we all will be back to our old life. That means Manik will also go back to his old life. We all have someone in our life but Manik is all alone. He doesn't have anyone to share his feelings with.

Navya:- Yes, you are right. Wait wait wait I have an idea.

Cabir:- What?

Navya:- What if we hook him up with Soha? What do you say?

Cabir:- Wow Navya, it's a good idea. Manik is such a good boy and she can't find any better person than him. I will definitely talk to him about it.

After some time

Manik got tired and went to his room. Cabir took this opportunity and came to his room to talk to him. He entered the room and locked it from inside. Manik was laying on the bed closing his eyes.

Manik:- What happened, Cabir? Don't tell me you need my help in decorations too because I am hell tired.

Cabir:- I am here to talk to you about something serious.

Manik immediately sat on the bed and said,

Manik:- What's the matter?

Cabir:- Look Manik, there is no use of beat around the bush. Let's come to the point directly. What do you think about Soha?

Manik:- She is a nice girl. But why are you asking this?

Cabir:- If you like her then shall I talk to her?

Manik:- About what? I am not getting anything. Please tell me clearly.

Cabir:- Me and Navya were thinking about hooking you up with her.

Manik:- Cabir are you nats?

Cabir:- Why? What's the problem? Don't you like her?

Manik:- Of course I like her but not in that sense. She is a good friend of mine and that's it.

Cabir:- So what if she is your friend? You can still date her.

Manik:- Cabir, you are not getting it.

Cabir:- No, Manik. You are not getting it. Look my friend, nobody can live alone in this world. You always need someone beside you. Don't you feel lonely?

Manik:- No, I don't feel lonely and please stop this bullshit.

Cabir:- Trust me Manik, Soha is a good girl. You both will be happy with each other.

Manik:- I can't do that because.....

Cabir:- Because?

Manik:- (in a go) Because I love someone else.

****************★****************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘