Part 17:- (Wedding night)

When Cabir went to his room he saw that his bride was sitting on the bed with a large veil. He went close to her and sat in front of her.

Cabir:- Finally you are mine now. Do you know you come in my dreams everyday in bridal lehenga? Covering your face with your large veil. I slowly slowly remove your veil but suddenly Arya's face reveals itself under the veil. I get so scared and wake up immediately.

Cabir made a sad face then held her hands lovingly and said,

Cabir:- Anyways at this romantic moment why are we talking about that idiot? Let's talk about us. By the way, Navya, why are your hands so hard? It was soft before the wedding.

He waited some time but when he didn't get any reply from her he again said,

Cabir:- Why aren't you saying anything? Oh okay, I understood. You won't talk until I remove your veil. Is it a ritual or something like that? Why are there so many rituals in marriage?

Cabir slowly slowly removed her veil and what he had seen made him stout out loudly. Hearing Cabir's shouting all rushed towards Cavya's room. It was Manik who entered the room first and asked,

Manik:- What happened Cabir? Why are you shouting?

Cabir didn't say anything but turned his bride towards them. Seeing the bride they all tried to control their laughter but failed miserably because the bride was none other than his brother in law.

Aryaman:- What did you think? I forget about my insult soon? No way. Aryaman Khurana never forgets or forgives.

Cabir:- Trust me, in this whole world nobody has a brother in law like you. Only you can plan to make your sister a widow by this pathetic prank on the very first night of their married life.

Aryaman:- Oh really? Then why the hell were you talking about on your first night? And you called me an idiot too. By the way, I didn't plan this prank alone.

Cabir:- Then who is that genius who invented this amazing prank?

Aryaman:- Nandini Murthy.

Nandini was hiding under the bed. She immediately came out and said,

Nandini:- I am not alone in this. Mukti bhabi also supported us.

Mukti also came out from the same place and said,

Mukti:- Nandini, why did you take my name? It's supposed to be a secret right?

Cabir:- Mukti, you also supported them? A great man once said your friends are your biggest enemy. Today you proved it. Anyways, where is my Madhubala?

Nandini:- We kidnapped her. If you fulfill our demand then you will get your wife back.

Cabir:- Oh really? What do you want?

Nandini:- Jiju, Navya is not just a friend for me. She is like my sister. I want her happiness, nothing else. So promise me that you will keep her happy always.

Navya was hiding inside the bathroom hearing that she came out and hugged her tightly.

Navya:- Awww so sweet of you, Nandini.

Cabir:- Yeah, she made me cry with her sweetness.

Cabir whipped his fake tears, went to her and took her in a side hug.

Mukti:- Oh hello, we are also standing on the waiting list. You have to fulfill our demands too.

Cabir:- Now what do you want?

Mukti:- I want you to bring lots of chocolates for me from Paris.

Aliya:- And I want you to bring "Lakme" exclusive makeup kits for me from Paris.

Cabir:- Okay, your demands will be fulfilled.

Dhruv:- Guys, let's have a group hug. What do you say?

Manik:- Of course. Let's go for it.

They all did a group hug and clicked a lot of pictures.....

*****************★****************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘