Part 5:- (It's fun time)

At roadside dhaba

Cabir:- Manik, how long are you going to stay in your office suit? It feels like we are not going to any marriage function but going to attend some business meeting.

Navya:- Yes Manik. Go and get change. You will also feel comfortable during the rest of the journey.

Manik:- Okay.

When Manik was coming with his clothes Nandini was going towards the car. Both were looking at the ground that's why they banged with each other and Nandini was about to fall. But Manik caught her by her waist. They both were in a deep eyelock for some time. But soon it was broken as they heard Abhi's voice.

Abhi:- Choti are you alright?

Manik immediately left her and said

Manik:- I am sorry Nandini. I didn't see you coming this way.

Nandini:- It's okay, Manik.

Abhi:- Choti, it's an unknown place. Please be careful.

Nandini:- Sorry, bhai.

Abhi:- It's okay. Now come with me.

After some time Manik also joined them.

Abhi:- Cabir, I heard your show. It's really very famous in Mangalore, you know?

(By profession Cabir is a RJ.)

Cabir:- Really? See Navya, Mangalore's girls are also my die heart fan. Only you never appreciate my work.

Navya:- Stop it, Cabir. I don't want to argue with you about your fandom right now.

Aliya:- Cabir, just like you do commentary on radio please do something now.

Cabir:- Here? Right now? No yaar.

Mukti:- Please, Cabir. Navya, tell him na. We all want to see Cabir's magic.

Navya:- Okay, okay I withdraw my statement. Cabir has a huge fandom. Happy? Now please fulfill their demand otherwise they will keep sulking in the whole journey.

Cabir:- Navya, why the hell do you try to find reasons to fight with me?

Navya:- Okay I am sorry. For me, please please please.

Cabir:- Okay.

Then Cabir suddenly stood up on the table holding his imaginary mike and said,

Cabir:- Hello, Mumbai. This is your favorite RJ Cabir Dhewan and you're listening to Radio Mirchi 88.0 FM and today I am going to reveal everyone's secret. So my first target is Aliya.

He pointed towards Aliya and brought his imaginary mike towards her.

Cabir:- Aliya tell me what do you love the most? Or should I say whom do you love the most? Your boyfriend Dhruv or your makeup kits?

Mukti:- It's a very confusing question for her. Great job Cabir.

Aliya:- I can stay with him but it's impossible to stay without makeup. I am sorry Dhruv.

Cabir:- See Dhruv? Her secret came out.

Dhruv:- (innocently) But I still love her.

Cabir:- Awww so sweet of you. My next target is Abhi. So Abhi, tell us how you proposed to this tomboy and how many punches and slaps you got for proposing to her?

Mukti:- (angrily) How mean?

Abhi:- Luckily I didn't get any punch or slap but yes I expected to have some. Okay jokes apart, it was very difficult to propose to her because you know, she is such a hard nut to crack.

All laughed together.

Nandini:- Awww. She has to be special after all she is my sister in law. Don't you dare to expect that in future we will be easy on you bro.

Mukti:- Of course.

Cabir:- Okay, now let's catch our single citizens.

Cabir held his imaginary mike in front of Nandini and said,

Cabir:- Why are you still single? If you have someone in your life then please don't be afraid of your brother and tell us. We all will support you.

Nandini:- First of all my brother is very supportive. Even if I have some in my life then he will definitely support me. Actually I believe in destiny. Destiny will surely send my soulmate to me at the right time. So I am just waiting for that special person.

Nandini looked at Manik while saying this and indirectly she said that to him.

Cabir:- Okay.

Then Cabir held his imaginary mike towards Manik and said,

Cabir:- Manik Malhotra, what's your opinion about it?

Manik:- I still don't believe in destiny. So finding a perfect partner for me.

Manik also looked at Nandini while saying this and indirectly said that to her.

Cabir:- You are totally hopeless. Anyways Arya, what's your opinion about it? Do you agree with him or not?

Arya:- Absolutely not. I agree with Nandini because I believe in destiny too.

Arya looked at Nandini while saying this and smiled.

****************★******************
Love triangle? Is it?
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar...😘😘😘