Part 26:- (Accident)

At morning

When Nandini opened her eyes she saw Manik was sleeping sitting beside her and holding her hand.

Nandini:- Wow, he looks so cute while sleeping. But when he wakes up he becomes an angry bird. Oh no we have to go. Manik...Manik, wake up fast.

Manik didn't open his eyes and said in a sleepy tone,

Manik:- Why? Let me sleep for sometime.

Nandini:- No Manik, we are already very late. Please wake up.

Manik woke up with a jerk and said,

Manik:- Oh shit. I forgot that we have to catch the bus. Why didn't you wake me up?

Nandini:- There is no use of fighting right now. Freshen up fast.

Manik:- Okay, you go and get ready.

They immediately got ready and went to the bus stand.

Manik:- Thank god, we are on time. Nandini, you go and sit inside. I will bring breakfast for us.

Nandini:- Manik, I want to eat idli with sambar.

Manik:- Nandini, it's Dehradun. I won't get your idli here.

Nandini:- Then momos with tomato sauce.

Manik:- Okay madam.

After sometime Manik got on the bus and came to Nandini.

Manik:- Here is your momos.

Nandini:- Thank you.

Manik:- You're welcome.

After a few hours of their journey they reached Mumbai. Nandini was sleeping peacefully resting her head on Manik's shoulder. Manik didn't want to disturb her beauty sleep but they had reached their destination so he had to wake her up.

Manik:- Nandini, wake up.

Nandini rubbed her eyes like a cute baby and said in sleepy tone,

Nandini:- We have reached Mumbai already?

Manik:- Yes my sleeping beauty. Now wake up quickly.

Nandini woke up and got ready to get down from the bus. When they were at the door of the bus another bus came towards their bus at full speed. Manik saw that and pushed Nandini outside of the bus. Nandini wasn't injured that much but what she saw made her numb. Yes, that bus hit their bus badly.

All people was running here and there. There was a huge sound of crying and screaming. Nandini was totally shocked. All this happened so fast that she didn't react for some time. She wasn't believing her own eyes. But suddenly reality hit her. She rushed towards the bus where Manik was standing. She was crying and screaming Manik's name. She searched for him everywhere.

Nandini:- (screaming) Manik...Manik, where are you?

Then she found Manik under the huge metal of the bus. He was unconscious. Nandini removed that metal with great difficulty and pulled his head on her lap. Manik's head was bleeding and his white shirt was fully red with his own blood. Some pieces of glass were pierced inside his chest. Blood was dripping from the wounds of his hands. Nandini tore her stole and tied around his wounds to stop bleeding but it wasn't enough. He needs proper treatment. Seeing his condition Nandini shouted loudly,

Nandini:- Help, please help us. Someone please call the ambulance. Manik....Manik, please open your eyes. Please talk to me.

Nandini patted on his checks to wake him up but he wasn't responding at all. She kept shouting for help but everybody was busy on their own. Nobody was coming to help them.

*****************★*****************
So readers, how's the update? Did you enjoy it? Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘