Part 35:- (Haldi+Marriage ceremony)

Navya was selecting designs for Nandini and Soha. She said to the mehandi designer,

Navya:- Don't forget, you have to write M on Soha's palm and A on Nandini's palm. Understand?

Designer:- Yes Mam.

Navya left there. But the lady was confused and by mistake she wrote A on Soha's palm and M on Nandini's palm which they both didn't notice as they were busy gossiping with their friends. After finishing her work that mehandi designer left. Suddenly Nandini looked at her palm and noticed there was a big M which had already started drying. That means even if she spoils her henna in that area it can't won't help.

Nandini's pov:- Oh God, that's the second time the first letter of his name is written on my palm by mistake. Why god why? When I can't get him then why are you doing this to me? I want to forget him and start a new life with Arya but you are not letting me forget him. Why are you testing my patience? Why?

Nandini went to the washroom to wash that M on her palm then suddenly she looked at the mirror and saw Manik was standing there. First she thought she was hallucinating him but no. He was there for real.

Nandini:- Manik, what are you doing here?

Manik:- Why? Were you expecting someone else? Let me guess. You were expecting Arya here, right?

Nandini:- Manik, go away before someone sees us here together.

Manik:- You want to remove the first letter of my name from your palm right? But how would you remove me from your heart because I know that you still love me.

Nandini:- Manik, please go away.

Manik:- You are going to regret your decision, mark my words.

Manik left there and Nandini started to cry.
After some time she wiped her tears and joined Soha.

Next day
Haldi function

Girls and boys arrange different places for haldi function. In the girls area only girls will apply turmeric paste on Nandini and Soha.

Navya:- Guys, I will apply turmeric paste on Nandini first.

Mukti:- Why?

Navya:- After all she is my would be sister in law. It's my right to apply turmeric paste on her first.

Mukti:- Then I will also apply turmeric paste on Soha first and dare you fight with me on this matter.

Aliya:- What about me? I also want to apply turmeric paste on them.

Navya:- Are you waiting for an invite card? Of course you will join us.

Aliya:- Okay.

First Navya applied haldi on Nandini then Mukti and Aliya. Mukti also applied haldi on Soha then Navya and Aliya. After that relatives also applied turmeric paste on them. Then they all started playing Holi with turmeric paste and started applying it on each other.

On the other side

Aryaman:- Jiju, first you apply this turmeric paste on Manik.

Cabir:- But why?

Aryaman:- Because I don't trust you at all. Who knows you can mix chili powder in it just to take revenge on me.

Cabir:- (confused) Revenge? For what?

Dhruv:- For that prank he played on you on your wedding night. Remember?

Cabir:- Of course. After all, who can forget such a deadly prank on his first night? Wait a minute. I should actually take revenge on him. So my dear brother in law, get ready for my revenge.

Cabir immediately took a lot of turmeric paste and applied it on Aryaman's face. He clinched his nose smelling the strong smell of fresh turmeric paste and said,

Aryaman:- Jiju, this is not done. You can't take revenge on me like that.

Dhruv was laughing at their t
Tom and Jerry fight and enjoy the show standing there when Cabir said,

Cabir:- What's so funny? You did a simple marriage in the church. That's why we missed those functions. I don't understand why people get married in the church?

Cabir took some turmeric paste and threw it on Dhruv's face.

Dhruv:- (shouted angrily) Cabir........

Dhruv also took some turmeric paste and threw it on him. Before they could start playing Holi with turmeric paste Abhi said,

Abhi:- Will you both stop fighting like kids? Did you forget your friend Manik is also getting married to my sister? If you both fight with each other like this then who will apply turmeric paste on him?

Cabir:- I am so sorry, Manik.

Manik didn't react at all because all the while he was lost in his thoughts. So he didn't pay attention to their fight. Then everyone applied turmeric paste on Manik one by one and finished the ritual.

At night

Marriage function started. Both grooms were sitting on the stage wearing sahra and waiting for their brides. After sometime Mukti came to the stage with Nandini and Navya came to the stage with Soha. Brides came and sat beside their grooms. They both were wearing a large veil according to tradition. That's why they couldn't see their groom's face clearly. After some time Pandit ji told them to stand up and walk around the holy fire seven times. Everyone was showering them with flowers. Then they again sat down and the grooms filled their bride's hairline with vermilion and tied the nuptial chain around their neck. Then Pandit ji declared them as husband and wife. He also told them to take blessings from the elders. Nandini couldn't see anything clearly because her large veil still took blessings from all. After that they directly left for the hotel.

****************★****************
Well who married whom???🤔🤔🤔
Any guesses???🤨🤨🤨
Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar....😘😘😘