Part 1:- (Phone conversation)

10 years later
At Malhotra Mansion

Manik was sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap. He was making an important presentation for his company when his phone rang. As soon as he received the call and the caller said,

"Hello Manik?"

Manik:- Hey Cabir. What's up?

Cabir:- I am fine bro. There is an important news for you.

Manik:- Really? Is there anything serious, Cabir? You seems to be worried.

Cabir:- Yes bro. It's a very serious matter.

Manik:- (scared) Cabir, tell me what happened? Is uncle and aunty alright?

Cabir:- Yeah they are fine. Actually I am getting married.

Manik:- (angrily) What the hell? You scared me, idiot. Like seriously who announce about his marriage like this?

Cabir:- I wanted to give you a surprise, that's it.

Manik:- This is such a pathetic way to surprise someone. People can get a heart attack if you announce about your marriage like this.

Cabir:- (laughing) Look who is saying, the heatless monster.

Manik:- Was it a joke? Very funny. By the way who is the unlucky girl, who is going to tolerate this joker friend of mine for life long?

Cabir:- (irritated) Manik, you are my friend. Not my enemy. You should be at my side, right?

Manik:- You are my friend and that's why I have all the rights to irritate you. Now tell me about her.

Cabir:- Not so soon. First you have to guess it.

Manik:- (smiled) I have to guess? That means I know her already, isn't it?

Cabir:- Yes. Now guess it fast.

Manik:- Is it Rose?

Cabir:- No yaar. We had a break up long ago. Why are you digging old wound now?

Manik:- (confused) Then who is she? Uff I can't guess. Cabir, don't make riddles and tell me already.

Cabir:- (blushing) It's my Madhubala. Remember her?

Manik:- (shocked) Navya Navily? Our classmate? Oh my god, I just can't believe it. You both used to fight like a cat and dog. How could you fall in love with each other?

Cabir:- Yeah. While fighting don't know when we fall in love with each other. You know Manik, when your loved ones is with you, you won't understand her importance in your life but when you will lose her, you will understand that she was the most important person in your life. Same happened with me, I love her so much yaar. I just can't live without her.

Cabir was continuously talking but Manik was lost in his own thoughts. Not getting any response from him Cabir said,

Cabir:- Manik, Manik are you hearing me?

All the while Manik was thinking about Nandini, the painful past of his life. Hearing Cabir's voice he came out of his thoughts. After composing himself, he said,

Manik:- Yeah I am listening. So when are you getting married?

Cabir:- Marriage is on 31 March. Day after tomorrow is our engagement in Simla and marriage will happen in the same place.

Manik:- (confused) That's good. But why in Simla?

Cabir:- You know about Navya and her weird bucket list. Such a dramaqueen she is! She said she will have a traditional wedding in Shimla, otherwise she won't marry me. So we all are going tomorrow and you are coming with us without any excuse, understand?

Manik:- (laughed) You and your typical Madhubala. But tomorrow I have an important meeting, I just can't miss it.

Cabir:- Don't worry, we are going by road. So just chill.

Manik:- (shocked) What? Cabir are you mad? Mumbai to Simla by road? It's a long distance. Couldn't you bock flight tickets?

Cabir:- Manik don't be a spoil spot yaar. Fab3 are also coming. It been a long time we didn't spend time together. Come on, it will be a great fun.

Manik:- (irritated) Do I have a choice?

Cabir:- Of course not. Dare you say no to me. It's your friend's wedding after all. How can you miss it? Even if I have to kidnap you then also I will take you with me.

Manik:- Okay then kidnap me from my office at evening.

Cabir:- (laughing) Hahaha. Okay, see you soon. Bye.

Manik:- Bye.

Manik cut the call and looked at the calendar. Today is 27th March. Tomorrow is the same day Nandini left him. She said destiny will bring them together again on this date only and it might sound so silly that every year he eagerly waits for this day. He couldn't forget her. He wants to see who wins? Her destiny or his karma?

*****************★*****************

This amazing cover is made by Suk-24  Thanks Buddy for making cover within a short notice

This amazing cover is made by Suk-24 Thanks Buddy for making cover within a short notice...🙈🙈🙈
So readers how was the update? What do you think? This time he will meet Nandini or not?🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Please let me know your opinions by your comments and of course don't forget to vote.
Take care
Bye
Nahar.....😘😘😘