Chapter 19: Dream - Short Chapter

- 12:00AM -

I had left the mall earlier upset. I couldn't control myself anymore.

I went back home and just hid in my apartment, I felt so awful yet so angry at the same time.

Surely I must be going insane right?

When I went to bed, I felt an instant comfort, which for me is rare since I go to bed anxious.

But my dream, something about it. Was off.

My dream began with a strange unsettling tone, the atmosphere had a very dull and unsettling feeling to it.

I looked around and I could see that I was in some sort of ghetto. I was standing over a dead body, a man in a black suit. He had large injuries on him and bled to death, he was a nice looking fellow.

In front of me, I could see Daniel and Salvus strangely, looking as if ready to fight me.

I also saw Fiora just watching the situation rather oddly.

My body was also in pain and my arms were energy claws.

Salvus had wind blowing against my direction and Daniel had glowing magical sparks coming out of his hands.

And before I knew it my energy was recharging and then suddenly the dream was over and I awoke.

I woke up and was frightened at what I dreamt, surely that wouldn't happen right?

Am I just going crazy?