Chapter 30: But I've Got To Break Through It All

Emerson's POV:

Daniel Aurora quickly began a levitation trick, he started levitating objects all around the street, including trash, bins, wrecked cars and among other things.

"Emerson, I never wanted to do this." Daniel sighed. "But I'm afraid if you keep pushing me, I'll have to completely stop you! Which means son, I unfortunately may have to kill you. Please don't make me do that." He fired the shit at me but with a snap of a finger I generated energy that sliced all of the objects in half individually and they fell to the ground.

"I̵̪̲͔͑̅m̴̼͌͑a̷̟̖̔͝g̵̡͇̼̩͐͗̀͒ḭ̶̧͂̒̿n̶̝͖̝͒̓̏̈e̷̼̺̝͗͌͝ ̶͎̲͊̌̍ͅw̵̲̬̻̝̌́͘h̶̢̞̾͌͆̄ą̷͕̏̓t̴̜̲͋̅͠͝ ̸͍̣͕̬̽̐f̵͔̠̱͆̾̋ȗ̵̹n̵̢̗̤͎̈́͘ ̷̫̀́̄͠i̵̻͑͜t̸̘̼̃́͆̕ ̴͉͓͒̑w̴͚͚̒̅́̕ǫ̷͚͉͒̽ͅư̸͙̠̲l̷̞̥͆̉d̶̤̝͚̔̌ ̸̩̪̏͆͂b̵̺̝̳͌̐è̸̘̦̭̏̅̅,̴̪̤̘̤̒̅ ̷̺͉̇͠f̵̲̬͎̗̏̏̐o̷̼͚̝͌͠ȓ̷̬̜͚͌ ̵̮̯͚̓t̸̬̃h̷̲̱̜̅̕è̶̝͍́͆͒ ̵͙͖̰̭̓ơ̸͊͒͜r̸̡͎̳̖͗̓̽̍i̷͕̥̹̘̾̈̉g̸̬͓͓͍̈̀͝ḯ̶̙̞n̷̬̖̒͊͐à̵̧͚͎͈̾̓̐l̴̠͇̋͝ͅ ̸̧̦̝̦͐̃͗̃A̴͚̤̔̾ĺ̷̬͇̜̊̚͝p̴̙̱̌ȟ̶͎͑a̵̾̅ͅ ̸̯̖̖̲͗͊ṭ̵̺̆̈́̇ọ̷͒͛̉̃ ̵̝̖̭̻̽͂͠b̵͖̖͍͝ͅë̶̪͊̍̒ ̸͔̺̠̈́̓̔̿k̴̗̱̎́́ỉ̷̥̹l̴̻̼͓͜͝l̴̯̓̾e̵̛͎̲̅̽̋͜d̵̝͋.̸̗̱̻͈̕.̴̡̹͚̫̑̈̾̓.̶͉̩̫̔͊.̴̧̱̞̯͝.̸̤̮̌b̵̟̪͎́̓y̷̮͚̏̈́̐͠ ̶̻̽̄͝t̸͍͓͑̈́h̵͎́e̴͔̽̔͂ ̴̛̭͇̞͚̊̾̍n̷̠̠̦̲̊̀̆ę̸̞̹̩̾͠w̸̖̄̌͜͝ ̴̰̯͉̠͆̅̓͠A̵̠̼͐̈́̈͠l̶̨̤̔͑̽̈́p̸̢̭̉h̶̰͖̕ͅa̷̙̒!̵̞̾"I smiled maniacally.

I generated energy once again and I shot electricity all around me, zapping shit.

I aim at Daniel. "Ḩ̷͈̮̋͆̔o̴̩̳̮̅͐̃w̸͙̞͘ ̸͙̝̠̎̀͒c̸̬̪̀o̵͇̭̱͖̔ơ̶̧͍̮̾̕ľ̵̨̹̻͎͗̐̐ ̷͈̊͊w̶̩̑͜ȍ̶̖͚͝ͅu̴̹͌̂̍l̸͉̎̔̅͂d̴̥̪̃̓ ̶͔͖̼̬̂̏t̵̛̘̙͙̝̅̚ḧ̶̢̹́̆̂͆a̴͇̣̓͗̏t̴̢̑͐͐͜ ̶̝̯̟͙̀̿b̶̯̜͚́̉̇e̷̗̯̝͐̔?̷̥̇"

I electrocute him with blue energy, fast enough that even a 9.5 as him couldn't keep up and quickly defend himself in time.

Daniel however took it like a fighter and once I stopped, he didn't loose his step.

He was however breathing heavily, though clearly because he was shocked.

"Emerson boy, you can keep using these attacks all you want but I'm a seasoned veteran. I've dealt with people like you before, I know exactly how to survive this situation." He stood up tall.

"Ȍ̵̦̗h̴̼͇̻͆ ̵͓͚́̊d̷̢̡̦͈̋̌ớ̸͈̼̲̉́ ̴̙͐͘y̶͉̋͆̓ǒ̷̡̟͈u̵̢̅̓̈́͜ ̸̳͉̰̖̓͝D̶̡̈̀̇͠ä̵͖̲̂̍͐n̵̨͖̻̅͑͐̆ȉ̶͎̙e̵̗͚̻̿̕l̴̥̈́̄ ̷̙̳̙̤͗̈̀̔A̷̹̮̾͐̿͛ͅͅư̴̼̩̜͗̅r̵̳̣̓ͅo̶̦̝̘̾r̸̡̛̥a̸͉̺͋͗͠?̸̉͊̓͗ͅ ̵̺͎̺̯͆U̶̬̞̹͗̇͌̎ͅn̸̫͙̟͑̐̀͜f̸̟̱͛ơ̷̦̝̌̕r̸̝͘t̶̡̟͕͕̽ū̸̖n̷̗̳͖̈́̏̕͠a̴͍͖͙̼͐́̉͠t̵̜̊͆̊̿e̷̠͙̮̮̾͆͆̾l̸̠̇͂y̶͕̭͚̏͜ ̴̪̖͖͋̄ÿ̵̬o̶͕̣͊u̵̳͒̋́͝'̸͍͗ŗ̸͔̠̲́̎̒̓ȅ̵͓̬͓͠ ̴͓̈́̽͝d̴̹̠͍̥̏ȅ̵̦̻̖̜m̸͍͕̭͙̿̓͠i̴̦̾͗̓s̸͖̺̺̗̓̂͛͠ḛ̶̝̩̐͘͝ ̸͓͐i̷͚̿̃s̸͈͌̈ ̷̥̳̺̂N̸̲̾Ȏ̴̲Ẉ̸̧̟̠̿̈!̷̖͒̇̆.̴͇̪͓̅̀"

I jump at him and had my hand turned into an energy claw, however before I could land on him. He used a speed magic to catch me and kick me away.

"I'm sorry, you truly were a talented hero. But I'm afraid as it seems you've lost it." He points at me and sighs. "GOOD BYE EMERSON!"

He uses a Death Laser, a part of his magic that he never uses unless necessary. This was truly a troubled moment for him.

The green laser fired from his index finger, it sparked off black sparks from the laser as it was shot across and towards me.