Chapter 35: A Fight Breaks Out, as usual.

I feel out of place. I never anticipated I would ever meet a girl's parents yet here I am. I'm also doing something unexpected.

"You got to range 9.9? Really? How could you, I mean I got to around range 8.0 in my early 30's!" Giovanni Romano glared at me.

"Dad he's just very um, combative." Fiora tried to explain for me.

I'm usually the quiet one! How am I "combative"?

"Well, anyways let's talk about something else!" Athena clapped her hands. "I've been dying to talk about the new pool we are setting up!"

"No no, wait Athena. This boy, I wanna know more about him." He looked at me a little more carefully. "I remember reading a report of a teen who had energy shot out of his ass and destroyed a whole complex."

Don't tempt me, please don't.

"OK MOM SURE, LETS TALK ABOUT THE NEW POOL." Fiora forced noticing I was getting really uncomfortable.

I look at my hand palm and sighed. I wish I never had that hidden mark now. I thought being lonley was bad, it's another thing when you're getting judged by a complete stranger.

"In fact, you're so odd that-"

"Damn it what the hell is with people and looking at me up and down!" I slammed my napkin on the table.

The mood was set.

"Em I never looked at you-"

"Fi yes you did look at me up and down, but for a different reason." I place a hand on my face.

At this point I had dealt with enough shit.

"See Fiora? This boy is disrespectful." He points out. "You can't be going out with a boy like that!"

"Fine." I get up. "You can keep your little girl. I guess I shall be heading out since you can't keep your mouth shut and your head open." I say bitterly and start walking to my car.

I roll up my sleeves and unlock my Camaro. But before I could even get in the driver's seat, Fiora's mom came out running after me.

"I'm so sorry dear. Giovanni can be a very suspicious, you have to forgive us." She explained. "Please, maybe we can just calm down and just go back inside."

I calmly reply. "Alright fine. I'll apologize and-"

"You dare disrespect me in my own home!?" A Boulder flew by my head, almost hitting the car's windshield.

"Hey you almost hit my car you jerk!" I bark.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Thinking you can swoop a quality woman like Fiora for yourself when you are a piece of shit then disrespect my family!" He spun pillars of rocks around him. "I will not tolerate it."

I can't belive I'm dealing with another psycho. Ugh can ANYBODY CALM DOWN FOR ONCE?!

"Dad hold on! Just calm down and-"

"You're father knows better Fiora. I want this boy out of here, he's just as pathetic as any other guy you brought before!"

"Pathetic? You think I'm pathetic?" I smile and then turn away. "Alrighty then!"

My brown dark eyes begin to glow vivid blue.

"W̵͔̤̯̏͂e̷̥̠͈̟̪̞̟̒͝'̴̰̀l̸̬̅l̴͇̃ ̵̩̞̞̟̰̞̙̙̀š̵̝͝e̸̗̱̱̔̍͑͂̈́́͝͠ê̵͎̬̦͛̈͛͘͝ ̸̛̥̠̳̣͆͂w̷̮̗̟̞͔̪̘̿ḥ̷͔̼̀͜ǫ̵̤̼̰̠̭̋̈́͑'̶͍̭̮̮̝̌̕s̵̨̮͉̙̅͊̈́̃̈́̿́͝ ̶̛̟̏̎͐̊̑ͅp̴̡̨̣̙͉̩̌̒̈́a̵̩͍̻̍͌́͛̉̀͐t̸̥̯̼͚̺͖͗͌͆͜ͅh̵͖̲̻̫̳̤̉e̵̡̥̟̖̦̯͕͙̒̓̑̕͝ţ̴͙̗͖͖̣̔ị̷̢͖̖̼̹̒͒́̂̃͐͠c̸̟̘̳̮̯͊͛͊̆̚ ̷̢͔̓̈́́͗̅̑̅̕o̸͉̳̞̭̟̘̐̌͑̍̆̀̕͠n̶̻͇͖̾̅̏c̷̛͉̗̘̾̈̏͋͝ḛ̶̈̄̀̓ ̶̰͈͛I̵͇̪͕̙̫̅̔̐͛̌͝'̴̡̰͖̝̲̆̔͐̀͆m̸̯̊̇̾͗̂̕͠ ̶̙̳̘̹̰͇͓̻͛̓͆̀͑̒̓̚ď̸̛̥̪͎̋͝o̵̝̣̓͒͌͘ņ̴̏͗̂̀̐͊͘e̴̬̱̝̰͖͇̍͘͝!̴̥̥̎̐̎̑"