16. Fucktown

This is torture

This is torture. That's the only thought that comes to mind as my husband eats me like a man starved.

I grip the sheets in my hand as I groan in frustration. Every time I'm on the verge of coming, Evan pulls away and opens up his phone until I've come down enough for him to do it again-and did I mention he's been doing this for fifteen minutes.

My leg twitches and I groan when Evan's tongue is not longer in my dripping center.

"Are you done playing games now?" I ask and he smiles down at his phone.

"Are you done being a brat now?"

I'm too stubborn to give him the answer he wants. So instead I sit up and shove his chest backwards, and climb on top of him. "Would a brat do this?" I ask, sliding myself onto his raging hard cock.

"Nah. That's why you're my favorite brat to fuck." His smirk is annoying but sexy as hell. His large hands grip my ass, grinding my hips faster against him.

"Please, you couldn't find another brat to fuck."

His hand moves to my back and he flips us over. "I could have any brat I want." He pulls out and flips me to my stomach. "Hands and knees, baby."

I do as he says before his dick is deep inside of me again. His hand tangled into my hair and I feel his hot breath against the shell of my ear when he says, "But you're the only brat I fucking want."

A prideful smirk stretches across my lips. "Damn right I am."

I reach back and grip his wrist as he fucks me from behind.

I'm positive our next door neighbors for the week can hear us, but they're from Russia, so I won't be able to understand their judgmental comments.

"Fuck baby, you always feel so good." I moan as he plunges deeper inside of me, stretching me to the max. "Take my cock like a good girl."

I huff in pleasure and chuckle. "Am I a good girl or a brat? I'm confused."

Evan groans, deep in his throat. "You can be anything you want to be as long as you come around my cock."

"Not until you come first."

"Now, why would I let you win?" He grunts as he thrusts inside of me and halts. I feel his hot breath against my ear again and I shiver. "Besides, we both know you'll come first. You've got about six orgasms that never came so you're sexually frustrated." He kisses my neck and pulls out before hammering back in once. A deep moan pushes through my lips. "And I can read you like a fucking magazine. You're body flushes first. Then your thigh twitches. Your lips part before your eyes roll and your body shakes against me as you release all over me and drip down to the sheets. And right now baby, you're body is bright fucking pink."

"I-"

He thrusts deeper inside of me, cutting my words off as he picks up the pace.

He's right.