Chapter 4- Where It All Began Part 1

(G voice on the school's radio)

POV: G as in girl.

Morning dearest listener,

Wherever you are this morning—in your car, on the street, in your room, or on campus—it makes no difference to me. Welcome once more to MCI's morning news. Everyone is aware that we professors and students have been looking forward to this day for a long time. We woke up several times during the night to see if it was finally time, and now it is. I am excited to meet our newest arrival, so get ready to welcome them.

"The majority of the most endearing and well-liked students are leaving us this semester," to quote our final-year students, should not be overlooked. They are probably playing their first game in the competition by now, so good luck to them, to quote our favorite Serge, our hilarious Kai, and our loving Lucas. To continue with our stunning, priceless, and sleeping beauty, Darcy, Emma (the best), Princess Chloe, Ruby, and our famous Isabella yet again Here at MCI, you will find the most talented and educated people. Welcome back, and welcome to those visiting for the first time. Here, gentlemen and ladies, we follow the path of the sun—or, perhaps more accurately, "where it all began." We hope you have a fantastic day and, above all, remember to stay tuned.

The girls entering the main gate of MCI.

Darcy---)

Chloe" What do you guys think, new year new approach?"

"Also, don't forget that there are probably new ones arriving today," said Emma

"I heard at least there's going to be 6 of them," I added

"Where did you hear that from, by the way?"

"Obviously Ruby, I told her who else on campus her mother is a fucking Dean, Mmm?" replied Chloe

She said on a low voice and said "Yoo-hoo, I'm so excited!!"

"That doesn't sound like someone excited for me," I said

Chloe does the thing she does when she is about to say something true and she's sure of it," Of course she's not, she passed 3 years without having sex or a boyfriend, I'm sure she's a Virgin"

"Chloe," Emma said as she glanced up at her.

"What? Am I lying about it?"

Emma answered, "No, but why do you have to say that aloud?"

"Every boy on campus is after her because she is Ms. Perfect, but you have to realize that not everyone is like you," Ruby continued.

"what do you mean by everyone is not like me?"

"I mean everyone is not as lucky and stunning as you"

"Of course, everyone is not as stunning as me but at least make an effort that semester, get yourself fuck because it's our last...I mean except for Darcy I have to respect my only competitor in here" I had enough of her so I try to put her in her place then I try to give comfort to Ruby "First of all you are beautiful and please stop talking about yourself that way,"

"Bow before your Queen,"

"Fuck off Chloe," "What the hell are you doing?" Emma turned to face Ruby after confronting Chloe.

Then I continued "Also you are not unlucky Ruby you just put in your mind that you are while you haven't even tried" and go back to Chloe "And you, you don't force someone to have sex or have a boyfriend if she doesn't want to or is not ready yet,"

"Whatever," She was being rude as usual.

"Speaking of boyfriend, are you still trying to dump yours?" she asked me