Chapter 36 - Obsession

Later that day Brayden and Darcy lay in their bed as Brayden was on his back with just a boxer on while Darcy laying right next to him with her head on his arm and one of her legs curling around him.

Darcy POV...

"What going on in this heard of yours?" I asked him, trying to get through that head of his

"A lot going on right now, not going to lie." he simply responded.

No success.

"Am I a part of it?" I tried again

"Mosly you," he stated.

What's happened yesterday chocked everyone, everyone one but me, cause I already know that was going to happened, something bad, really bad he felt it and he talk to me about it, we talk about anything, about his past, his fear, my fear my deepest desires, his deepest desire, literally anything. And i was scared. Scared for the one who would dare oppose between him and I.

Something that i was so afraid of, every single one of my friend can tell you that, even if I was in love with many different people before but I always make sure to separate obsession from being in love.

If I dare say that out loud, I bet you'd be like, what is she talking about? Well, before you could be one of these people, first ask yourself these two questions. What is love? And what is obsession? And then compare them and see for yourself.

I'll go first. What is being love mean to me? It means knowing someone deeply enough, that you're started to feeling more like yourself in the presence of that person or not that's how it's always happened at first, you'll pretend to be shy even tho you were the wildest person in the world when with your friends.

****

I started blushing again. " Okay, Elliott, look at you. Your smile, your eyes, your voice, it's an immediate nope for me, I gotta declined, "

He smiles and says, "Okay, fair enough, I gotta respect your decision, but I'll leave you my number anyway, in case you change your mind...you can give me a call or not."

*

"It's not nothing since I saw you looking staring at me. D A R C Y"

"I bet that isn't new to you, seeing people staring at you, so it's not a big deal."

"Indeed it isn't, but seeing you, Darcy amilton, looking at me like that, it is totally new to me, and I'm proud of it,"

*

I took it off, and right after he took off my skirt, he started to slide his hand down on what was hidden under this beautiful yellow pan___

****
When I realized what I was doing, I shook my head to let that stupid and wild thought out of my head.

Suddenly, you're feeling the need to tell that someone everything and want to hear more from that person as well, deep secrets that's you will never share even with your best friends

****

P.S. This is another guy Darcy used to dated that he's going to be in the second book.

While dining together.

"Let get back to yesterday. What was that? I didn't know you were that obsessed with him," he asked