Chapter 13 - The devil's allies plotted against him

Darcy--)

The next morning, I woke up with my leg wrapped around him and my heart on his chest. I felt as though I could have stayed there forever because he was warm and all, but then I realized that we had plans, so it was not possible.

I give him a quick look as I attempt to get out of bed gradually. I succeed, but just then I hear him ask, "Where are you going? Please come back here. "

When I turn to face him again and notice that his eyes are still closed, I say, "I hate to wake you up, but it is almost eight. Mommy Grace has come here twice already to see if we were awake."

He slowly opened his eyes and clung to his blanket, staring at me. "So what?"

Then he threw a pillow at me. I caught it. I threw it back at him. "So that's mean breakfast is ready. They are just waiting for us. Come on now."

Suddenly I dive on him on the bed and that's started a pillow fight, he started to tickle me, we laugh at lot, then we crashed into each other and started kissing.

"Alright, we gotta be ready, we don't want mommy Grace to come check on us once again," I suggested.

A few minutes later, I went to the dining room and left Brayden in the bathroom getting ready. On my way to them, I heard their voices.

"I'm telling you, girl, you almost burned that shit," says Rachel

"Who are you calling, girl? Please, you better watch your mouth, girl, " replied my mom

"See, you literally just called me girl,"

"I did?"

"Yes."

"Sorry, I guess the alcohol is still in my blood,"

Then I appeared. "Morning Ya'll"

"Hey," replied Rachel and mommy Grace

"Finally," added Brayden's Dad

"Where's Brayden?" asked my mom

"I left him in the bath. He'll be here in a minute. "

Then comes Javi, Brayden's former driver, his right hand after Danny, of course, who is now my personal driver. We adopted him as a family member cause I don't know if no other driver is going to be as loyal as him.

"Mmm, delicioso," says Javi

"Hey Javi, did you just get here?" I asked him

"I just got in a fight with two squirrels. They didn't want to let me get out of the car. Let's say it's been two hours. "

"Wait... Don't tell me that you've been here in the parking since 5?" Asked mommy Grace

"What can I say, I'm not that guy,"

"He doesn't want that smoke," added Rachel

"Hell no," replied Javi

And we all started laughing. " Come sit with us, Javi," I said

"Talking about smoke, do you still have some of those things you gave me last night cause I think Angie murder DD cause he'sno where to be found?" asked Brayden's Dad.

Do you know the two voices in your head when you not sure of doing something, one is convincing you to do it and the others trying to convince you not to so that's what he is talking about he mentioned Angie and DD cause after they smoked that shit they say they not only hearing them, they saw them. But we all know that's it's a cap cause it's the weeds talking.

"Don't tell me you want to smoke that shit again. You almost flushed the poor fish in the toilet last night, " says Mommy Grace

"For my defense, it was Angie's idea."