Chapter 24 - Just a rumor part 2

Brayden POV…

Nicholas knocked on my door, acting as though there was a much bigger problem than the rumor that I was not the real Brayden—which, to be honest, is not a rumor at all if it is true, but who is going to tell them? Ah well, I am here at last. Vicxa can essentially attest to that for you.

“Nicholas what's now?“ I yelled while the door was still close

“Sir, you gotta come out. I have important news for you”

I heard him, and I did not say a word. Just let him hang there. Shortly after, he continued to sing the same tune.

“Sir, are you there. It is really important,”

When Grayden heard him, he left his room, which was located a few blocks away from mine.

“What the fuck is wrong again?“ He asked

So do I, still with the same mask on.

“What?“ I asked as well

“Everything is wrong,” he replied

“Spit it out already,” says Grayden

“The president is on his way coming here right now,”

“Great, still about the same rumor again, isn't it?“ Asked Grayden

“I'm not saying it's because of that, and I'm also not saying that it's not,” exclaimed Nicholas

“What else would have brought the president here at this time?“ rambled Grayden

“Great question. I think we are about to find out right...now. He is outside”

“I thought you said he is on his way, I didn't hear he was waiting outside” I said

“did i?“ Ask Nicholas

“Fuck” I simply Said

“I think you should dress up now sir”

“Aren't I already dressed up?“

“Yes, but the clothes that I sent 1h ago Is more appropriate to meet with the president”

“So you know he was coming?“

“No, believe me. We just got the news.”

And I suddenly get inside and slam the door in his nose. All that time Grayden already make his way inside his room as soon as he heard the president was not only on his way but he was outside.

A few moments later we get out and as soon as I got outside the president leave his car.

There was a lot going on,  his cottage presidential was everything. He may have arrived in a car with three elicops and all of the other cars trailing him, in addition to the police who led the way.

I dash downstairs to meet him all of a sudden.

He said, "I am not shaking your hand until I see who is behind that mask," as I was getting ready to shake his hand.

Vicxa run down the stairs to warn the president of something.

“Mr. The president don't, cause he is really sick, I even got infected" (cough)

Then his guard pulled him back.

I make Vicxa sign to not worry. I look in my watch, and without saying a word, I put my hand on the mask and start to take it off.

“I don't think I am anymore”

The president walked towards me, thinking that he was going to shake my hand. Instead, he gave me a hug.