Chapter 21 - How to escape?

Darcy POV...

I have been blindfolded and have not been able to see anything or anyone for a few days, possibly even a week. And let me see where I am, because that was the only time he mentioned Elliott. There wasn't too much to see. Because the room is all white and has a tiny opening, similar to a window, to let in some natural light, my height would prevent me from being able to reach it even if I was not chained.

I ate every morning, noon, and afternoon. The disrespect is that someone got to give it to me like I was a baby or something. Sometimes, I try to rebel, but there is no success. It stays the same. When I say the same, I do not mean that the person who gave me food earlier was the same person who did so again; rather, it was a different person.

I am not aware of any updates regarding his whereabouts. Elliott might have arrived in time to save him.

I feel like I'm gaining weight from all of this.

Then, all of a sudden, I heard the keys sound, and it looked like someone was. coming through. I ramble "great more food"

"It's not even 1 hour since I ate my breakfast, go away, I don't want no more," I screamed

Then, suddenly, I heard that voice. It sounded like one of the guys who kidnapped me. "I am not here to feed you, baby girl. Get up, you are going for a walk. "

Yes, it was Shawn. I constantly heard them calling him by that name; the other person's name is Bernard. However, Shawn is the one present at this moment. Their accents are the only way I can tell. Spanish accents are more similar to those of Bernard. He also has an American accent, but I do not think he is actually from America.

Because I was pressed for time, I answered hastily, "What am I? A dog?"

He started laughing.

"You are funny. You know?"

"At least let me see where I am going, be gentle unblindfold me,"

"Lady, if you know me, you would know that I am gentle, but unfortunately, no can do," He said

"So give me the chance to know you and give me a motive for all of this," I added while trying to flirt with him.

"You know damn well, why do we have to do this, so your boyfriend or what he used to call you again?... Oh, the queen of Heart...so he can come to us"

"Great, another psycho A+ fan," I whispered

"But unfortunately, looks like he Gave up on you cause the latest news we got was that he left for the UK even if he knew that you've been kidnapped...anyway I bet that justified why since he is the new Ambassador"

"No, Brayden would never, for your info he hate that carreer," I exclaimed

"Looks like you don't know him then, like us, by the way, like we didn't expect him to make that move...baby girl, you've been played once again by the same player" He stated

And i started to get angry "Don't fucking called me like that"

"Don't worry if he don't want you, black face will take good care of you, once he's back here"

I simply heard that name and I got goosebumps all over me then I try to play it cool again

"now tell me what do you want from me, why are you guys so obsessed with that fucking game, it's been 4 years now just let it go, jeez"

not for long tho

"You know damn well that's it ain't about that game it's also nothing personal...now get up here, you are going to do cardio"