Chapter 39 - Manipulation

Brayden POV...

I was in the park playing with her and a little boy who is her nephew, talking about Isabella.

She gave a water balloon to the little boy and the next thing I knew the boy was coming toward me at high speed while I was sitting on a bench on the other side of the park, away from them.

Then boom the water balloon splashed on me and then I immediately remembered that my phone was on me so I said "Oh no, my phone"

I quickly checked my phone to see if anything had happened to it but to my surprise it was fine.

I stared at him, and he saw the way I was staring at him so he tried to run away from me, I saw the movement so I quickly grabbed 4 water balloons and then went after him, he suddenly stopped and pointed at Isabella when he remarked that I was so close to grab him.

"So you were the one who sent him after me?" I asked

She smiled at me and then she turned to face his nephew while asking him "So nephew, you are a snitch like that?"

"He did not have any choice, I can be convincing sometimes, you know?" I said while I smiled back and quickly erased the smile showing her I stood in business, she remarked so she fled, and I went after her, Throwing water balloons in the process, and the water balloons splashed on her, she then ran after me and Throwing some crashing on me as well.

It was going like that for a while, till it was my turn again to run after her, which I did, and then I fell, she fell, and we both were on the ground but except she was on top of me, our smiles Quickly faded away, our eyes locked in, she then bit her lower lip and went for the kiss. But I know that it wasn't ideal even tho I am single for the moment, even if I wanted to I couldn't cross that path at least not yet so I stopped her.

I know some of you might ask, who is Isabella? So let me refresh your memory a little bit.

She used to create dirty content to sell on the internet, dirty content I believe 80 percent of you on the internet have seen.

Contents like the ones you watch when you are alone, but first you make sure to put your headphones on, some of you grab the lube and others grab something else like a toy, Love Rabbit, rechargeable wand massager, or vibrator panties.

Oh no no no, we aren't going there. She was a very famous actress known by her name stage as Isaquessa but we know her as Isabella.

She was in a relationship with my best friend Danny except that it wasn't long-term, so she broke up with him, leaving him in Atlanta to come to LA to do what exactly? we, do not know.

There was a rumor she was back in the industry but she personally denied the rumor.

How did we get back in contact with each other?

She has been living there for a while but 2 days after ending things with Darcy our paths crossed, so we exchanged contact info, and then when we had time to spare we started wandering on a forbidden land, where there are codes I do not want to break, happened to me before and that put me at my lowers so I would never wish that upon anyone else not even my friend Danny...

Moments later we left the park and I started to accompany them home, then suddenly I remembered that I had something I got to do.

"Oh shoot,"

"What is it?" she asked

"I got to go, I just remembered I got somewhere to be," I replied

"Okay, just call me when you get back, okay?" she said

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Please don't call me that, I am 26 years old and not married yet," she rambled

"My bad, then Senorita!!"