Chapter 37 - DCF_only 6ex 🔞🔞🔞

Author warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

Don't cum first is an Explicit content so please guys, this is exactly what it seems, sounds, looks like, whatever, so if you are under 18, please stay away from this chapter.

If you're 18 and more, please disregard this warning, and I wish you a happy reading...

Thanks.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

*********************************
***********************************

Darcy POV...

The next day, I woke up early in the morning, slowly so he couldn't remark when i left the bed and i made my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

I was almost naked, I was with a red but Transparent, royal butterfly embroidery thong with one of his white t-shirt which I tied on the side so it can fit me better and to also feel more sexy and free in it.

I decided to do becons today so I took it out from the fridge and I cut 5 thick slices. And baked Mapple syrup onto these thicly cut slices of becon, turning it into a candy like coating.

At the same time I reached from inside the fridge and I took out a couple of passion fruits. Yes, that's right, I also decided to make natural passion fruits as well.

I also got that playlist I was listening to but suddenly It stop playing as someone sneaked behind me, embraced me in a thigh hug and then he whispered in my ear.

"Hmmm, Looks delicious"

Then I reply without tuning around to see who was talking since i already know it was him, "Too bad it's not ready yet, that's is why I didn't want to wake you up that early I guess the smell goes against my will"

"Thank you for that but i wasn't talking about what you are making"

I suddenly got confused.

If he wasn't talking about what I was cooking then what was he talking about

Seconds later, all I know is that I received a smack on my ass, he did it so hard which startled me and makes me let a little moan out even if I was trying to hold it.

"Ahh"

Oh, now I get it.

I feel that both of his hand was inside my shirt, touching me slowly while making their way though my boobs, when they reached the point they were trying to, he grab my boobs and give it a little squeeze.

"Ahh... Brayden!!!"

"What?"

He doesn't mind he keeps going but this time by sliding his right hand down to my panty then I feel his middle finger was inside of me and the two others rubbing my clit which send chills down my spines, I lean my head back on him while bitten my lower lip and I suddenly open my legs to give him access.

"Ahhhhh"

He started slowly , and times to times he increased the speed.

"Yesss"

He does it again and again.

I got distracted from what I was doing which was rinsing that one plate in the sink, so I put the plate down and I covering the water faucet forgot that the water was still running and water splashing all over me.