Chapter 29 - Wrong answer

Brayden pov...

Entering a private room, the president assures me that no one can or will listen.

"Listen, good job once again. I truly saw your potential today, as well as the kind and endearing person you are. The president said, "I also noticed that you have darkness within you. I am going to ask you to never allow that side to have complete control over you because if that happened, you could be worse than Black Face, and no one wants that."

With all due respect, Sir, I believe you have watched too many fiction films. I am not the young Anekin that will allow foolish challenges to control me when I am in control. Trust me, as my mother likes to say,'si ma tete n'etait pas sur mes epaules,' I would have been a completely different Braden long ago."

"Good, just stay the way you are son, Don't ever change, some people go and some others come into your life, if that happen they move on without you, knows that they weren't meant to be in your life"

Then I smile.

"It's time to go to senegal now, I got other business to attend to," He continued

"Okay, sir,"

In his way out the president turn his head and say "and Brayden your mission here was to show that your dad is innocent and to get me back these files and also black face but you did more than that so your mission here is complete. We'll take care of black face later...if you want to, you can leave your dad to finish the fight with that bastard now go and fight for her, " He exclaimed

"Thank you very much, sir. I appreciate everything you did for my family. "

"I appreciate everything you did for me and the US... you know it's not the first time you stopped a war, right?" He asked

"Yes, I know."

"Good night son".

Back in the US.

Darcy POV...

I take my bag and try to go to my workplace to let them know that I am fine. A black car stopped in front of me as I was waiting for a cab on the sidewalk. When I realized it was the Blackface guys again, I started to run, but I slipped and fell, and they caught me.

P.S.: Elliott then appears, possibly returning to apologize. Upon witnessing this, he immediately began to run after them in an attempt to save her, but it was too late; the car was moving too quickly for him to keep up with, so he gave up, which is how she was kidnapped once more.

*******

Darcy POV

A few hours later, when I woke up inside that total different place, I heard someone's talking out loud, and he seemed to be angry.

"How can they have the files and trying to trick me by thinking that it was here in the US?" Says the unknown

"Sir, it was the prime minister who was behind all of this, he took the shipment and returned it with Grayden and Juno was already dead so he did not have the time to execute the plan before he got shot"

"I see... that's not too much to see that Juno is not really dead. Am I lying?" The same unknown with a weird voice said

"No, sir, we got the confirmation that he's being held in a black site by the United Kingdom."

"Great, great, great. Now, who was in charge to double check that he was really dead?...and I remember that same person who is one of you, came straight to my face and said that he was deadass dead, now who was that?"

"Don't be scared, come forward." He keeps on going

Then, one of them came forward. "It was me, sir,"

"Is what they are insinuating true?"