Prologue

The shiny black Impala rumbled down Route 66, on its way to the recently newsworthy city of Flagstaff. There had been many reports of strange deaths within the past couple weeks and the whole thing stunk of witches, probably the worst case the Winchester's have seen. On this particular hunt, they had along with them Cas, who had been spending a lot more time with them lately, and Kevin, who had some helpful information on this particular city when it came to witches.

                They got to the town but the car swerved when a big swirly portal opened up in front of them on the road! Dean stopped the car and they all looked at the portal. Then, someone stepped out of it. It was..........Harry Potter!

                Everyone got out of the car as someone stumbled out of the portal, following Harry and attacking him. They wrestled Harry's attacker away from him. It was... Saruman! He glared at Harry, leaning on his staff, his white robes looking disheveled. Harry pointed his wand at the wizard, his hand shaking visibly.

                "You shall not get away with what you have done!" Saruman bellowed, his posture straightening. He was looking more grand by the second.

                "No, you will not get away with what you have done!" Harry shot back at him.

                "Very well. You must be punished for your actions," said the grand wizard. Then he turned towards Dean, Sam, Kevin, and Castiel. "And you all will be punished as well for thwarting my attacks."

                Saruman knocked his staff on the ground three times. A moment of silence passed through, everything seeming to go still on that stretch of road, as if the world had slowed down and paused. Then, the ground began to rumble and the sky opened up, lightening tearing through the gathering clouds and thunder ripping through the air. The wind picked up and grew faster and windier. Leaves whirled around, creating small tornadoes along their way down the road. Saruman stared at them with a stern expression as the five men stood in their frozen panic, still unable to move. Then, a huge bolt of blue lightning struck the pavement in front of Saruman with a bone chilling BOOM! The bolt stayed, crackling with unimaginable energy, and a swirling hole of green, blue, and pink light opened up at their feet, a massive whirlpool of crackling power. The last thing the five of them saw was Saruman's icy glare before they were all sucked into the pit, the Impala dragged in behind them.

By: Father